gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Me:
  • gm1003
  • STEAM_0:1:423574514
  • John Wright

Target:
VDM x2
08/09/18 @05:08:23
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you can find a more precise timestamp by finding the time I opened a report that @rako claimed, it got closed b/c I left gmod to upload the vid to YT

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There was no initiation done by the driver and you can clearly see that he floors it before killing me and the other cop giving no time to react for either of us

Katamine

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That was my mans, You already initiated by putting him in restraints. I Was tryna save his life.

Katamine

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You guys had guns out, Not like I could of put you under fear rp.

Katamine

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What was the right thing to do? If you guys had your guns drawn and I was tryna save my friend. I cant run up to yous with a gun, If I would of , Id be in the same place as him. I also did honk . That did let you know I probably knew the guy and was up to something.

1. Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if your or a befriended life is in immediate danger and no other option of self defense is available.
    ( They had guns out and could of shot me at any time. Also they where taking my friends life to jail , That should be a big enough threat/danger for me to use the car )

2. Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
    ( I dont think i had a weapon on me, so it was my only way of defending me and my partner.

1. You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable time-period to respond and act upon your commands in situations where the rules allow various outcomes based on how the opposing party reacts. For example, it is forbidden to shoot someone instantly after giving them the order to put their hands up while at gunpoint. You need to make sure the opposing party heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.
    ( There could have been a various amount of outcomes. There was 2 officers so, One of them could have shot at me after I had killed the other, I could have missed. I also stalked them before killing them, Not like I just came out of no where. I was driving around them. )

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you look at the video I was putting my gun on safety and your friend's life wasn't in danger; he was only going to jail for 5 minutes and fined $2000 as mandated by the city lawbook for reckless driving

Last edited:

Katamine

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

How could have I initiated on yous more properly? If I pulled a gun out and shot you both. It would have been the same as what I did with my car. I had no gun though, you initiated on him, we where in a group. His life was in dangered at some point. I used what I had too, to get my friend out of a potentially harmful situation. Aka going to jail, his life was in dangered of going to jail. So I defended him.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your friend's life wasn't in danger, he was going to jail for a short time
Law enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they start to initiate on you.

Last edited:

Katamine

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You guys already initiated on my friend though. So I took action.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @gm1003,
The player you reported has broken a rule, he has broke the following rule.
  • VDM
He will be banned for 1 day & 12 Hours, for VDMx2.

Thank you for submitting a player report, your player report has been accepted!

Kind regards,
Tango