LV

Your Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84449353
Your Character Name: Kyler Filander

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Yeffery

Ban Reason: Lying in a sit, LTARP, LTAS
Time of Occurrence: 10/20/18
Relevant Evidence: Ill be honest, I did lie in the sit. But I didn't leave to avoid the sit, my internet crashed and when I restarted my router and attempted to rejoin, I was immediately banned. I get I did wrong, but I'd like to be unbanned because I don't believe Yeffery even heard my entire side of the story, including the failure to value life and the NLR. Thank you.
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was spectating the raid and I watched you sit in the bathroom for a few minutes while the raiders were pushing in. Right as they entered the door, you disconnected from the server. I waited until you rejoined and watched you deposit everything you stole during the raid. But here is what got your ban extended to a week: you lied to my face saying that you were already dead and once you were deceased you left. Not only was this untrue, but you had also lied saying that you did not deposit anything and you were just checking your premium locker when I asked you about it. Although you did attempt to rejoin when you left so I believe you are telling the truth in that aspect, due to this your ban will be edited to 5 days.

-Other than this, I will not be removing the ban. Denied