Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kbsmoke
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84449353
Your Character Name: Kyler Filander

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wright

Ban Reason: VDM (6 offenses on record)
Unban Reason: I explained in the player report that he had killed an organization member, I understand that using my vehicle as a weapon was not allowed, but even if I have priors for it, 5 days for killing one person (who wasn't even killed, only disorientated) is absurd. My last VDM ban was multiple months ago if not more than a year.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Player report: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/vdm.20578/#post-123885

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Kbsmoke,

I appreciate the apology you have given but you have many priors for VDM and you have Mass VDM'd in the past, which puts you under a more strict spotlight. While we really appreciate sincerity and understanding in ban appeals, factoring in the prior records and the Mass VDM on your record, this will not be accepted.

I hope you can understand the reasoning behind the denial of this appeal. It isn't because we're being rude, it's because the circumstances of the situation, the number of times you've been punished for VDM, and the fact that you've been banned for excessive Mass VDM in the past. Like I said, this puts you under a more strict spotlight when it comes to these types of offenses.

Unfortunately, appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.