Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84449353
Your Character Name: Kyler Filander

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Etheract

Ban Reason: Repeated VDM
Time of Occurrence: No clue, I got off for like a good hour and a half and came back banned for a week
Relevant Evidence: My game was lagging constantly, and I had been warned once today for VDMing a guy in the middle of the road while I was going about 80 in an Evo. I couldn't stop, and was teleported to by @Etheract while I was raiding. He asked me why I VDMed, and told him what is written above. He gave me a warning point and I was on my way. I went to the bank, VDMing NOBODY, put the stuff in from my raid, and got off. I come back a couple hours later, and I'm banned for a week. This is honestly ridiculous, seeing that most people VDM constantly on this server and are never punished in any way shape or form.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @187pyro, he was there during the raid when @Etheract TPed to me.

Thank you guys! <3

Etheract

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

First of all I wasn't the person who warned you first, that was Zerpo. Secondly, on you way to the bank you swerved onto the sidewalk and killed two medics and proceeded to do nothing about it. Thirdly, PMX checked your logs from the past and found that you had run over quite a few people and found you already had warnings for VDM from before today. Us three came to a decision that a one week ban was fit considering you already had one warning that day and ones from before. That is why you were banned today, do you have anything you wish to add?

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First of all I wasn't the person who warned you first, that was Zerpo. Secondly, on you way to the bank you swerved onto the sidewalk and killed two medics and proceeded to do nothing about it. Thirdly, PMX checked your logs from the past and found that you had run over quite a few people and found you already had warnings for VDM from before today. Us three came to a decision that a one week ban was fit considering you already had one warning that day and ones from before. That is why you were banned today, do you have anything you wish to add?

I would honestly like to just be unbanned. I'm just trying to go earn money and play with a couple friends because this is the only fun thing I have to do on a weekend. If you could understand, I can fully say that unless some person runs in front of me again, I will not be purposely running over people, even though I wasn't in the first place. Thanks.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If I may say something he didint get off he vdmed alot of people and got banned while he was online so the start of that "No clue, I got off for like a good hour and a half and came back banned for a week" is fake

Etheract

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ban appeal ACCEPTED and ban length shortened after a good talk on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.