Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84811445
Your Character Name:

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @OGZeus2010

Ban Reason:
"Come back when you want to RP"
Time of Occurrence: 0:00
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Few members that do not have forum accounts.

Additional Comments:

So I was farming in the back of my friends house with two others making a profit as Ive tried doing for the past three hours on and off and then I got pulled into an admin sit for a report I made, After that two admins just came into the back garden while one of my friends tested the hoe to see if it did any damage at all. Of course it didnt but Zeus told us to stop. We did stop and my friend punched the other to see how much damage that did. He froze that friend and the other punched the frozen guy out of self defence to which I punched the other friend as he was punching the frozen, So then we were all frozen he told us to stop, When we stopped a guy came out of nowhere into our garden, We told him to leave and then punched him. When we punched him we got frozen again. Two of us being me and Siox got banned while Grumpy was let off.

But seriously, We got frozen for testing hoes in a private garden once or twice then banned for self defence. Why:?

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

please put your character name, ban reason and any relevant evidence within 24 hours

ThéOGZeus

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You guys where just minging around? having a giggle over the sit? But i think you explained well enugh why you shouldn't get unbanned.
I just want to say that all of this happened in a sit.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know whether you were aware, but this is a roleplay server, meaning that you either RP, or leave. Testing the damage on some of the features in-game is not a part of roleplay, and is also breaking the rule of punchwhoring. You can't expect to be unbanned for something you brought upon yourself, not to mention that you did it several times.

Instead of asking why you were banned, you could look at it from our perspective. All we saw were 3 friends acting like minges, IN a staff sit. Of course you're going to get banned. To be completely honest, this ban appeal is one of the useless ones i've seen in a long time.

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

based on the evidence I support DENYING this however I will leave it up to @OGZeus2010

ThéOGZeus

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

DENIED
Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.