LV

Your Steam Name: Relo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98887745
Your Character Name: Kenny Gambino

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Stuvi

Ban Reason: Prop pushing
Time of Occurrence: 9:03
Relevant Evidence: (Adam Gambino prop-pushed a car with my lettuce and I will note that I was trying to get it back, if you saw what happened I was chasing him and that is when he hit a car on top of somebody at the bank. I did not want him to do this. If anything I tried to stop him, just because he pushed the car with my prop does not mean I should be banned) Abul Hassan was the one killed by the car (that I did not prop-push). The fact that I was banned without being talked to an admin first (with little to none ties with the whole situation) never gave me the opportunity to explain what I was trying to do. (Take the lettuce back.) Also I would like you to look at Adam Gambino's ban appeal while you are reviewing mine, it supports my claim.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Sebestian Gambino, Louis Gambino and Sam Wong.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You both spawned lettuce to push players and vehicles and in the end blew up a taxi. I banned you as you were participating in these actions.
Don't take measure into your own hands. Either call the police or an admin if required to deal with such situations.

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

It was only my lettuce he used, considering the whole situation was only about 20 seconds there was no time for calling help. I did not contribute to the explosion in the end, you can ask him yourself.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I know you were not causing the explosion - you were still prop pushing and banned for your actions.

Spartan ◢ ◤

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Concluded: Denied. Pm me if this is a mistake. Locked & moved

Status
Not open for further replies.