✪ King First Price ✪

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: King First Price
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59849529
Your Character Name: Kevin Abstract

Ban Length: 3 days (only 2 days and 5 hours left)
Banning Staff Member @Mr Death

Ban Reason: LTARP and FailRP
Time of Occurrence: Around 24:00/GMT +1
Relevant Evidence: No
Additional members involved/witnessing: Two cops were witness but i can not recall their names:

I was banned for LTARP and FailRP for a legitimate reason considering it was a misunderstanding mostly on my side. But I still belive a 3 day ban on somebody who has never gotten a warning nor a ban before on this server is a bit much. I was restrained by three cops. It was 24:00 so i told them out of character that i had to log off and that they had to be quick. This didn't help much since they then kept using a lot of time, something i didn't have. Two of these cops then proceded to tell me that i could log off as long as i didnt come back. As soon as i heard that i quickly logged off. I understand that some punishment must be used here, but i think that a 3 day ban instead of a 12 or 24 hour ban or a warning is unreasonable i this scenario. In the end, I didn't knowingly break any rules.

Hoping to get a quick answer. Thanks in advance

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The ban reason, as well as time is completely reasonable. The police knew you had very little time left, and wanted to get you in a cell as soon as possible. Fortunately for them, i was there, watching all of you actions. You were the one refusing to be arrested. You were the one who kept FeaRping, and running away from the police countless times after being tazed. It was not the police's fault here that you did not end up going into a jail cell before leaving the server.

I will not be unbanning you, and i really hope this will be a lesson to you that your actions have consequences.
Denied.