Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Jeffy Gutenburg
Steam name: KJM
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:116657547

Date and time of loss: 8/1/17
What happened: David Resnov logged during a mug he had $3825 and a Mac 11 we were mugging him for

What do you need refunded: Need the Zip Tie he logged off with (it was on him) and the Mac 11 and the $3825
Evidence:

Sadly I have no evidence but @Hazza Said he could back up my claims cus he was the banning admin

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You cant make a refund request for something you never had. I found this out when a kid logged in front of an admin after i was mugging him for 8.9k, 2 ak47's and a honey badger. Also about 4 stack of weed on him. Since my internet cut out since Comcast is doing cable construction in the Rockford, Illinois area, im going to be making a unban appeal.

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You cant make a refund request for something you never had. I found this out when a kid logged in front of an admin after i was mugging him for 8.9k, 2 ak47's and a honey badger. Also about 4 stack of weed on him. Since my internet cut out since Comcast is doing cable construction in the Rockford, Illinois area, im going to be making a unban appeal.
I find it really convenient how your internet cut out right as you were being mugged.... and the iterms would be ours if you had not "lost connection"

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Don't worry about it. you wanna further investigate my connection problems go for it. in the mean time, i have a video of @Aaron saying that even though we have video evidence (which you dont even have) that you will not be able to make a refund req becuase you never had the money and items to begin with. most you will get is the restraints. sorry about this inconvenience. Also, next time to start shit with a big ass org. Thanks!
Proof: http://plays.tv/video/5980f80ea7e64af62f/-
Proof magnified:https://prnt.sc/g36a5r

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Don't worry about it. you wanna further investigate my connection problems go for it. in the mean time, i have a video of @Aaron saying that even though we have video evidence (which you dont even have) that you will not be able to make a refund req becuase you never had the money and items to begin with. most you will get is the restraints. sorry about this inconvenience. Also, next time to start shit with a big ass org. Thanks!
Proof: http://plays.tv/video/5980f80ea7e64af62f/-
Proof magnified:https://prnt.sc/g36a5r
Okay than I am fine with you coming on the server and giving me the items that we deserve from the mug :)

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to pass on that invitation. I'll be sure to at least have tea with you soon though.

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to pass on that invitation. I'll be sure to at least have tea with you soon though.
So you are going to be scummy and not give us the shit we deserve from the RP situation thaty you logged from? sounds like you still deserve the ban

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I deserved the 8.9k and the fire arms from that one situation but did i get it? im going to go ahead and stick with passing on that invitation. Also, if I "logged" it would say "User disconnected" , which it would say "user timed out" since i did indeed crash. Also, if you want to go ahead and make a ban request with PROPER evidence against me "logging" go ahead and do so.

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I deserved the 8.9k and the fire arms from that one situation but did i get it? im going to go ahead and stick with passing on that invitation. Also, if I "logged" it would say "User disconnected" , which it would say "user timed out" since i did indeed crash. Also, if you want to go ahead and make a ban request with PROPER evidence against me "logging" go ahead and do so.
Seems as if you unplugged a router or ethernet cable? cus I find it hilarious that you were getting good internet until the second we started mugging you... I also find it funny that you dont want to give up the items we deserve proving the fact that you logged even more

daddy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Can we get a staff member to lock/move this thread? It's becoming a shit-fest.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This isn't a ban request, so there's no point in discussing a ban. That is correct, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You wont be getting refunds for items you never had in the first place. If the player doesn't/can't comply, then the RP situation is canceled and you move on with your day while the staff team handles it.

KJM

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This isn't a ban request, so there's no point in discussing a ban. That is correct, I've said it before and I'll say it again. You wont be getting refunds for items you never had in the first place. If the player doesn't/can't comply, then the RP situation is canceled and you move on with your day while the staff team handles it.
Aight Noted

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No refunds for muggings. Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Also please refrain from talking in a refund request, I do not look at things and do not want to see things that aren't contributing to the actual refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.