Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alphadef
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46620848
Your Character Name: Alphonse Delficio

Target Steam Name: TwewT
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Target Character Name (if known): Cobey Blazer

Request Reason: Primarily reporting for breaking kidnap/hostage cooldown. Cobey Blazer kidnapped me as mayor, and then, before a new mayor could even be elected after my death (Roughly 13 minutes after he killed me the first time, and only 19 minutes after the first kidnapping started) he kidnapped me again. In addition at the end of this one when he found out I had no money he ordered me to drown myself (I accidentally did trying to type while I had no stamina from handcuffs).
As an added note, the first kidnapping he attempted to force me to withhold PD budget. I was not sure if I was allowed to (My understanding is that corruption is required to withhold budget, and I wasn't sure if a hostage taker could override that rule. As a result I attempted to stall that interaction to check. (As shown in the video) Hop has already informed me that I should not do that and I will not do so again. I have also been informed that this in fact allowed, so for future reference I know that too.
Additionally, it is seen at the end of the video that I'm making a report. The report did not end up being claimed and my game crashed shortly afterwords, hence taking it to forums.

When did the situation occur?: 2:46 AM EST, 8/23/2020
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After further review I find the player in violation of the rules listed below:

1. FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.
2. FTVL - Failure To Value Life - The act of not valuing the life of your character, such as running into active shootouts.
3. Breaking kidnap timer.
4. RDM.

1. Failrp - You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.

The reported player kidnapped the Mayor at a crowded / public area (Hospital)

2. FTVL - Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement fail to fulfill requested demands.

The reported player failed to value the hostages life after the second kidnapping by ordering him to drown himself.

3.Breaking raid timer.

Didn't wait 1 hour before kidnapping again.

4. RDM - surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement fail to fulfill requested demands.

Killed the hostage that was surrendered and followed orders of the hostage takers.

The player will be receiving a 1 week ban for these offenses.

Player report accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.