Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is more proof that you are his friend in my opinion

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Still, YOU were the one breaking rules. Not using the format for the reports is even dumber

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I guess you can’t program, hahaha it is easier than you think, you must lot have graduatd
First of, learn basic english.
Secondly, then try it, you will break youe ass

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So, and you really think it‘s that easy?
Dream a bit more
I mean, the fact that you are replying this much and not the person I’m reporting. Proves that you are his friend, it’s sad that he can’t reply himself

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Still, YOU were the one breaking rules. Not using the format for the reports is even dumber
Let the admins deal with this not some rando, that is friends with the one that is being reported

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I mean, the fact that you are replying this much and not the person I’m reporting. Proves that you are his friend, it’s sad that he can’t reply himself
lol, I am not even gonna reply further to this dumb kiddo.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Stop talking. Correct the format or it will be denied. Wait for the staff. Christ delete your message or you might be forum banned like most do js.

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

All I saw is you combat depositing items into your prem locker at the gas station near the city garage. You even were at gunpoint....

I was on top of the garage waiting for the mono rail
But how would you know if you weren’t there, which means you are his friend, stop replying I’m this forum, you are his friend and will side with him reguardless

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Stop talking. Correct the format or it will be denied. Wait for the staff. Christ delete your message or you might be forum banned like most do js.
I am not joking, I saw it from the mono-rail station

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Why won‘t you record then?
And by the way. I dont even know that guy
Yeah ok, this was the first time I was ever told I had to record, but quit lying, it’s obvious you are, cause if the guy I was reporting responded as much as you did it would seem sus, at least in my opinion

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The fact this guy has his friend replying is even more sus, there in info a random peron would’t know, you gave info even the person I reported on the server never told the admin, so this proves my point even more

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I am not joking, I saw it from the mono-rail station
Oh. Well then yeah' I suppose. Correct the format storm or they will say they will deny it in 24 hours. Just wait for staff.

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay you are just straight up lying
The fact that you are the only one replying to, on top of that your friend hasn’t replied in ages, kind of proves that you are his friend, not stop lying about that, it’s kind of sad

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Oh. Well then yeah' I suppose. Correct the format storm or they will say they will deny it in 24 hours. Just wait for staff.
Thanks, sorry I didn’t know there was a correc format, I honistly just though that guy was trolling

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Two pages of nonstop useless posts, failure to follow the format, and no evidence.

This is denied. Make another report following the format with evidence. Punishment will be issued to @Chris Heist on the forums for shitposting and slandering

Status
Not open for further replies.