D

Deleted member 9196

Steam Name: K1ng_Nafs0
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:449643102
Your Character Name: Johny Drip

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (XxMUDJUGxX):

Ban Reason: StaffDis/PlayerDis/FailRP/Suicide To Avoid Arrest/Toxic Appeal

Unban Reason: I was a tow truck driver that rammed into a car. After i did that all the cops shot at my tow truck. I was not code red and they shot me so i made a ticket. XxMUDJUGxX did not answer the ticket even though he was following me the whole time i was playing (i will tell you how i know that in a second). So I continued to run from the ops until i saw the perfect place to escape. It was a hole on top of the bridge, I thought i can make the jump but i didn't so i died. Right when that happend XxMUDJUGxX tp me to sit with a cop bc i "i committed suicide". Realize how XxMUDJUGxX didn't answer my sit but when someone made a sit about me but he answers right away. That proves that he ignored my ticket. So XxMUDJUGxX rudely told me that i cant commit suicide and hes gonna ban me. I got annoyed by this because i really did not commit suicide, why would i do that if i had guns in my inventory that would just go to waste. Any way when im in the sit i realize the cop that made the sit against me was a admin that was playing the server. Thats when i realized this was favoritism. It was favoritism because the cop (that was a admin) shot me when i was not code red, thats breaking the rules. But When I break the rules you just get me in trouble when the cop broke a rule too. I requested to get a higher up like a senior admin or PMX but he rudely said nah and thats when i got mad. I called him out for favoring the other admin in the sit, and he got really offended and started being really rude so i was being rude back then he goes well im adding Staff DIS to your ban (thats just being a hypocrite because he was being rude too). Also i just want to point out that MUD JUG always follows me around when i play and idk why. Evidence that he does follow: before the incident i died by a glitch and MUDJUG instantly healed me and brought me back so that must mean he was following me. I called him out for it in the sit then he said i was just flying around. Thats hugggggeeee cap because he healed me instantly. Also im just wondering why i got charged with player dis. What player did I dis??? I dont know whats with the admins hating on me and stuff. Like once i was called a d#ick head by a admin then got banned by him for 2 weeks for spoiling endgame. LMAOOO thats so low and you know what else is low following someone the whole time they are playing ah emmm @XxMUDJUGxX. Like get a life why are you following me bro LMAOOOOO MUDJUG u sorry as hell LMAOOO

Time of Occurrence: Dec 6 Idk the time
Additional members involved/witnessing: The other admin that was a cop and the one that broke the rules.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, no.
Being annoyed or upset with the ban and the situation in general is completely fine. Pointing out the flaws you experienced is fine too.
The borderline slander in the last paragraph and the incredibly immature way you’ve worded this ban appeal is a no-go.
If you want to appeal a ban and have a chance of getting it lifted, revisit your attitude.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.