Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This was about a four weeks ago or so, I gave you the gun back since it did look like I broke FearRP, but from my perspective I pulled then gun out before you were there, it was just latency lag, I even gave you zipties because you said you had them, don't see an issue here.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

This was about a four weeks ago or so, I gave you the gun back since it did look like I broke FearRP, but from my perspective I pulled then gun out before you were there, it was just latency lag, I even gave you zipties because you said you had them, don't see an issue here.
If this is true, why make a report a month later if it was already dealt with?
@Samuel Forest

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

[QTE="Dirty Harry, post: 38926, member: 8"]If this is true, why make a report a month later if it was already dealt with?
@Samuel Forest[/QUOTE]
Rr
If this is true, why make a report a month later if it was already dealt with?
@Samuel Forest
I was told I could if I wanted to, why am I the one to get all the questions, lol

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I was told I could if I wanted to, why am I the one to get all the questions, lol

Because all of these things put together paints a certain picture.
To me it looks like you're just trying to dig up old shit from a month ago that was already handled to get someone into trouble over some kind of personal vendetta. To be quite honest its pathetic.

You got your items refunded at the time and you were fine with it. If you had a problem with it you should have posted this then.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.