Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: kraken

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244976457

Your Character Name: ben veira

Which punishment are you appealing? Blacklist Appeal

Punishment Length: 1 week

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @grub

Why should we remove your punishment?: my punishment should be removed because after i was warned by lil gate to stop sniping people i did and then grub shows up while i was looking at the view and freezes me and says your getting a 1 week blacklist even though i didnt do anything after lil gate said to stop. Grub said is i feel its unreasonable i can make an appeal or a staff report

Time of Occurrence: last night

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bob Robin

Do you have any evidence to support your case? no

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@grubb2003 are you able to explain the context and reasoning behind this 1 week blacklist?

grubb2003

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I blacklisted Kraken and James at the same time. They were in a high rise sniping people, Lord Toaster saw them and pushed them off and told us if they do it again give them a 1 week blacklist. They proceeded to do it again so I gave them the blacklist. Kraken had intent to continue to RDM and I believe he was prop pushing and I had to blacklist that for a day as well.

I followed Kraken around after this incident and he bragged to people that he was "Chris Kyling" people. He was very proud of his actions.

Krakentelevision

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

so when i asked you at the time you said it was you who pushed us off and said that was a warning with no verbal or in game chats i dont know how im suppoed to figure out that is a warning. After lil gate said not to do it again i listened and you still proceeded to blacklist me.

Bob Robin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

he pushed us off the roof and said nothing after then we went back up and he was there and he said if u shoot again im gonna blacklist you so i shot the gnome you can see from the building and he gave us a blacklist

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

Since there is no evidence here, it's difficult to determine who is in the right or wrong because it would be better to see what happened from either parties point of view to see if the punishment was justified. For that reason, I will be denying this punishment appeal.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.