LV

Your Steam Name: Carbon Fehrenhite
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418812421
Your Character Name: Jeremy Goldberg

Target Steam Name: (λ)KuroShukun
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29489979
Target Character Name (if known): Kuro Shukun

Request Reason: Abuse of power, Unauthorized corruption, RDM
By uncuffing a person repeatedly after being ordered not to do so, while outside of his jurisdiction, Kuro Shokun was being corrupt without permission from an SA.
By chasing down somebody and attempting to make lawful orders on them, while outside of his jurisdiction, Kuro Shokun was once again being corrupt.
By shooting a detective who posed no threat to life or property, Kuro Shokun committed RDM, and since this also interfered in an arrest, is corruption.
When did the situation occur?: ~10:55 AM PST, 2/6/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

@KuroShukun you are being reported. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation or this may be handled without your input.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

THis guy was being a corrupted RDMing detective, he was reported multiple times, there was no staff on.

Last edited:

IcyFresh

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was the Officer in the white Bronco I can confirm this individual was being corrupt. The police department had to deal with this guy multiple times becasue there was no staff on. Plus the current Police Captain or Cheif on at the time was ignoring the radio calls about the corrupt detective.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That guy is more crooked than muhammad habib from 2019

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reported player has responded so I will be wrapping up this report.
Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.2.5.2Corrections cadets, officers, cannot release prisoners without permission from at least two of the following people: Mayor, Chief, Assistant Chief or Warden. A prisoner cannot be released without a proper reason.@KuroShukunViolated
2.2.1You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.@KuroSkukunViolated
Under no circumstances should a Corrections Warden be releasing a police officer's prisoner, a report should be made or a supervisor should be called in the case of a false arrest. It is also never acceptable to shoot the officer. I see you did bring up the possibility the detective was corrupt however with the evidence presented I cannot see any corruption on his end. If you have any proof of him being corrupt please make a new PR.

@KuroShukun will receive a 1 Week Police/Correction Blacklist

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here. However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.