Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: (λ)KuroShukun
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29489979
Your Character Name: Kuro Shukun

Which Staff blacklisted you: @braidan
What were you blacklisted from: Policer Officer

Blacklist Length: 1 day
Blacklist Reason: Tazing a man that appeared to me blocking a doorway, after responding to a Police radio call of a man with machete at town hall.
Unblacklist Reason: I was responding to a police call of a severely threatening situation at the Town Hall from another officer. Apon arrival before i approached the Town Hall, i notice there is no further response from the calling officer. I am assuming the worst (the officer has been sliced and killed) for my safety and his and everyone else's as i approach Town Hall. When i walk up to the Town Hall door way i noticed someone blocking the door way and appeared to be spamming the doors. I am quickly trying to get in and assist the officer and i see a chance to taze the man, so i tazed him. After i enter the town hall further i see a man standing just a couple feet ahead, and i try to quickly detain him for my safety and his due to the situation. He evades detainment and proceeds to run out of the back door of the Town Hall. I chase him, and after i get outside, i am gunned down. I accepted the situation and moved on with my new life. What seems like 40 minutes later, i am in an admin sit from that situation being reported by the guy who gunned me down for "Attempted illegal detainment" I was angry about this report against me, after a bit of some angry words during the admin sit back and forth, he provides a video. I never saw the video at all, i have no clue if anything could of been edited in the reporter's favor. But apon the video, as far as i understand i was NOT found guilty of a attempted false detainment, BUT i was found guilty of a false taze (with the support of my ban/warning/blacklist history). I do not believe i falsely tazed or attempted to falsely detain anyone due to the situation. HOWEVER, i could be guilty of lack of police commands, most of the time i try to type and/or say on the mic "HANDS UP DONT MOVE!" and/or "You're being detained for my safety and yours". Since i do this so many times during my job, there may be times that i forget and fail to make these statements before taking action. I am sorry for doing so.

Time of Occurrence: 12-10-2020 @ Approx 20:00 UScentral time zone
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

braidan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

To be honest, I should’ve just gave 2wp but at the time i checked your recents and you had a warning point for the same reason so I just gave you a 1d blacklist. Also in the sit i told you you can’t just taze someone for being in the doorway of the place you want to be, personally I would find batoning someone more reasonable as it gives them time to move, all it could’ve taken was patience from you and even in the sit you said you don’t care about waiting for admins to take sits because they don’t take the sit in time. Also regarding the point where you said you attempted to use your bind so they can see the chat, @Simon Riley had video and in the video it didn’t show on his end that you used the bind.

braidan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i’ll give you time to say anything else if you want

braidan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
locked and moved

Status