KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I feel like there needs to be a police rank added.
This rank should require experience higher than a Sergeant II, but lower than Lt.
But if anyone thinks different, possibly make it require even more Police Level and Character Level than Lt.
This rank would be a higher ranking Police Tow Driver of some sort.
He would be able to spawn a new truck that can go speeds about like a crownvic, has blue lights/sirens, has the ability to tow vehicles.
He would also have access to the same weapons a Lt. can get or Sergeant II.
Basicly a High ranking officer, than can patrol/assist with raids like normal, but with the ability to tow cars as well.
Recommending 3 max like the normal police tow job

Reason:
Its not too often that tow trucks are available when you need them fast.
Not too many people with higher ranking police level wants to run around as a unarmed police tow driver, and get shot, and only be able to pretty much tow cars and not much else.
We need to be able to tow vehicles out of the road more often when they start to cause a traffic jam and such.
With this new rank, this could help many insane situations.
It may attract new players to the server and new officers to the force.

Last edited:

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

not needed.
-support

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

not needed.
-support
We need it now! NEED SWAT BACKUP NOW! lol, just keep this idea in mind, it might become a better idea in the future perhaps

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think they should replace the tow driver with a traffic enforcement job and give them regular cars and the tow truck they’d basicly be regular cops but without guns and they can’t do raids etc it would ease new players into being a cop better than just towing cars

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My issue is, there is like never anyone around to tow a car, because perhaps the job is too boring, my idea is to have someone who could play as a normal cop AND tow cars if need be, so that someone could almost always be around.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think they should replace the tow driver with a traffic enforcement job and give them regular cars and the tow truck they’d basicly be regular cops but without guns and they can’t do raids etc it would ease new players into being a cop better than just towing cars
I think we also need HIGH RANKING officers that focuses on traffic enforcement as well, Like so high of a rank that they could possibly even write other cops a ticket. I feel people break the most basic traffic laws wayyy too much.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think we also need HIGH RANKING officers that focuses on traffic enforcement as well, Like so high of a rank that they could possibly even write other cops a ticket. I feel people break the most basic traffic laws wayyy too much.
agreed honestly just add functionality for LT+ to ticket other officers

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Imagine an armed Ryan Brian...

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Imagine the Spiders breeding with the bats!

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Remember the church scene in Kingsman?
Ah yes Ryan Brian rolling up to some orgs base to tow a iLeGaLlY parked car but one of the members tells him no...

But seriously tow drivers don't need to be armed.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I feel like there needs to be a police rank added.
This rank should require experience higher than a Sergeant II, but lower than Lt.
But if anyone thinks different, possibly make it require even more Police Level and Character Level than Lt.
This rank would be a higher ranking Police Tow Driver of some sort.
He would be able to spawn a new truck that can go speeds about like a crownvic, has blue lights/sirens, has the ability to tow vehicles.
He would also have access to the same weapons a Lt. can get or Sergeant II.
Basicly a High ranking officer, than can patrol/assist with raids like normal, but with the ability to tow cars as well.
Recommending 3 max like the normal police tow job

Reason:
Its not too often that tow trucks are available when you need them fast.
Not too many people with higher ranking police level wants to run around as a unarmed police tow driver, and get shot, and only be able to pretty much tow cars and not much else.
We need to be able to tow vehicles out of the road more often when they start to cause a traffic jam and such.
With this new rank, this could help many insane situations.
It may attract new players to the server and new officers to the force.

+Partial Support

I like the concept of the idea but more explanation is probably needed. A job specifically focused around Traffic Enforcement, which allows the people within that job to mobilise a vehicle of capacity that can tow and a normal pursuit vehicle is a good idea.

There are too many people that do not value the enforcement of the road and maybe this might punch down on the people that ruin the roads with abandoned or ill-placed vehicles, deal with people who do not care to drive properly and cause unnecessary deaths with their vehicle...

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

+Partial Support

I like the concept of the idea but more explanation is probably needed. A job specifically focused around Traffic Enforcement, which allows the people within that job to mobilise a vehicle of capacity that can tow and a normal pursuit vehicle is a good idea.

There are too many people that do not value the enforcement of the road and maybe this might punch down on the people that ruin the roads with abandoned or ill-placed vehicles, deal with people who do not care to drive properly and cause unnecessary deaths with their vehicle...
What we really need a another police department that are higher authority than the normal departments, like i've suggested before lol.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What we really need a another police department that are higher authority than the normal departments, like i've suggested before lol.
It's a suggestion I've heard before, but nonetheless, this suggestion will not go into place as there is too many spaces for controversies and incidents. A higher law enforcement authority other than the general Police Department would only cause a divide in enforcement. For instance, if we had a federal enforcement agency the likely hood of normal law enforcement disobeying proceedings or jurisdiction would happen and a circle of corruption blaming, and people trying to claim power for the wrong reasons.

There are many points that can be made about this suggestion and the original, it's an area of improvement that still needs to be devised.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It's a suggestion I've heard before, but nonetheless, this suggestion will not go into place as there is too many spaces for controversies and incidents. A higher law enforcement authority other than the general Police Department would only cause a divide in enforcement. For instance, if we had a federal enforcement agency the likely hood of normal law enforcement disobeying proceedings or jurisdiction would happen and a circle of corruption blaming, and people trying to claim power for the wrong reasons.

There are many points that can be made about this suggestion and the original, it's an area of improvement that still needs to be devised.
You would allow all of them to have the same patrol areas, no separation, just different supervisors/bosses.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You would allow all of them to have the same patrol areas, no separation, just different supervisors/bosses.
This would most likely have to be some form of integrated policy on traffic enforcement, I was a Police Supervisor/FTO so I would suggest you could forward this to the relevant people.

Reactions: Tye

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Bring back the old wacky tow truck with the winch and movable ramp