Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: (λ)KuroShukun
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29489979
Your Character Name (If Applicable): KuroShukun

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @

Skojenmeister

Reason for Report: This admin locked my post before i can reply, perhaps i violated community forums rules, but this is an emergency, This matter needs looked into immediately.
If you banned this player for 3rd part software, you are banning me as well. LOOK INTO THIS IMEDIATELY. Give a Response. DO NOT LOCK THE FORUMS POSTS. Locking the post is why i am making a report. Move my Post if you must, DO NOT LOCK IT. I have supported this server, and will continue in the future , and i have been around for years, do not ignore me and brush me aside, this is a serious matter, look into this ban, this has ruined a night for us on Gmod Rp, i am seeing this as corruption OR discrepancy Look into this PLEASE, locking this and stopping me from responding will piss me off further. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ResistancePublicHL2
Time of Occurrence: 12/23/2021
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As mentioned, it is not up for discussion on a public forum. If it is a genuine “emergency”, directly contact the Community Management team instead. Your previous original post was already handled by Stuvi, and it will stay that way.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If this is a serious matter, it’s worth noting that making posts on Discussion may not get you your desired answers.

Certain sensitive information has to be transmitted through the appropriate channels (private messages, etc), Discussion is not one of them - it is a public forum viewable by all forum members.

Simply, get into contact with one of the Community Management Team by directly contacting them through by the forums, or on Discord.

Kind Regards,
Skojenmeister.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is very serious and needs to be addressed.
I am sorry if i did anything wrong.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As mentioned, it is not up for discussion on a public forum. If it is a genuine “emergency”, directly contact the Community Management team instead. Your previous original post was already handled by Stuvi, and it will stay that way.
Precisely.

IcyFresh's case will be reviewed, after Christmas, since he made a ban appeal. You are not involved.

This staff report is invalid, since Skojen did nothing wrong.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.