Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: (λ)KuroShukun
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29489979
Your Character Name: Kuro Shukun

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Clutch Master FTW

Reason for the warning point(s): Combat Tazing
Why should the point(s) be removed: Because i dont see the video of me combat tazing anyone. I don't even recall what exact event this is even talking about. I remember having a man arrested in the pd, and he was at gun point and told to drop a knife, and he instead starting attacking officers. Apparently he had a video of the part where a combat tazing had occured and nothing else. I'm understanding that this person failed to rp. I feel i am being punished only because of 1. My record and 2. My computer's ability to record. I want to see the video proof of what i did so that if i had done wrong, i know what i actually did.

Time of Occurrence: I think 09/06/2021
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, a player screen shared a video to me which clearly showed both you and another officer holding their tasers out at you as he was stabbing you both with a machete. Now saying that he was under FearRP is a bit confusing to me as you both were holding tasers. I don't see a situation where you both had guns on him, he takes his machete out signaling you both to take your tasers out instead of shooting. With that in mind, unless you have a video of him breaking FearRP, there is nothing that can be done. Otherwise, I don't see the point of this appeal as there was sufficient evidence of you combat tasing. Unfortunately you had disconnected 10 minutes before the report was claimed, so your input was not taken into consideration, but feel free to add anything else I am missing.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I need to see the video evidence of what i did, so that i may better recall and explain the situation. Its not fair that i can't even see what i might of done wrong. There should of been a forum post against me so that i could review it myself.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Where is the video?

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is not fair to me at all.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If no evidence can be shown to prove the warning point is invalid, this is denied. Based on his responses, he did everything right in the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.