Your Steam ID: 76561198295941191 / STEAM_0:1:167837731
Your Character Name: Kyle Hunnt

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason: Breaking Mug Timer, LTARP, Player Disrespect
Time of Occurrence: 2:30am 7/11/18
Relevant Evidence: None that i have seen
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

I was told i was suppose to be banned and I didnt even know why I have been playing this server for only 2 days and power leveling went from 0 to 44 and playing this all day and all night i think he mixed me up with someone else or i dont know why he banned cause I barely rob people.Also why would I get banned from the only server I play.

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Kyle Hunt,
Please provide a reason as to why you want to be unbanned, or else this appeal will be denied.

You have 48 hours.

Kind Regards,
Tango

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Kyle Hunt,
Please provide a reason as to why you want to be unbanned, or else this appeal will be denied.

You have 48 hours.

Kind Regards,
Tango

Already did it

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Kyle Hunt,
I was watching you, for a bit because of a sit I had to pull you to. But as you were being arrested, you left the server. That is considered LTARP, I even heard you threaten to say something along the lines of, I will just log off.

Please explain your actions.

Kind regards,
Tango

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I did log but I was fed up i was playing sense 8 in the morning and these group of guys kept raiding me without waiting the raid timer. Also I was trying to talk to the cop and he wouldnt listen to what happen and was just going to send me to jail without talking to me and asking what happen and I didnt want to go to jail when he wouldnt listen to what happen in the situation and cause some guy robbed my friend and I was protecting my friend then security shot me and told cops to send me to jail when I was protecting me and my friends life and then the security and police wouldnt listen to what happen. I was just fed up but I understand what i did was wrong I would really appreciate it if i could get unbanned im so bored and my friend is playing it and i want to play with him im sorry for my actions but I understand if it stays :( . @Tango

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Kyle Hunt,
Do not try to bump your appeal, I am reviewing it, and going to make a decision.

Next time you bump your appeal, it will be denied.

Kind regards,
Tango

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Kyle Hunt,
I looked at a few things, and saw that you broke the mug timer on a few occasions. As you know the mug timer is 30 minutes. Meaning you can only mug one person every 30 minutes. As that is the cool down. On a second look of things, you have been just killing the people you have mugged, that is quite worrisome. If they comply, you must let them go.

Considering the LTARP, I will shorten your ban to 3 days. Always keep in mind, you can never leave the server during an RP situation, unless you ask a staff member, and it is for a real reason.

Kind regards,
Tango

Ban edited to 3 days
Locked and moved