Kyle Jackson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Kyle Jackson
Steam Name: Kyle
SteamID64:

Date and time of loss: 9th July 2018 , Dont know what time, when i woke up and came on, all my stuff was gone
What happened:
There was a roll back yesterday and the day before that was the day i started so i lost 50k, lv 39 Mining and lv 5 farming, Dont really mind about my car but if u could it's the cheapest one, Forgot what it's called.

What do you need refunded: $50,000 , lv 39 Mining , lv 5 Farming , Makarov Pistol
Evidence:
I don't really have full evidence of me having this stuff but i've got a screenshot of me asking my friend how much i should sell my ores for which u have to be level 24 for Iron so clearly i was atleast lv 24 or i wouldn't have asked: https://gyazo.com/c8da9f0bface3b8f95ae013aed58d286 - I don't have evidence of my money unfortunately.

Last edited:

Kyle Jackson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My forum account was also just deleted for some reason, I made it yesterday, Maybe the website was rolled back too idk? That's why I had to make this one

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.