Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:179863275
Your Character Name: Morgan Monster

Target Steam Name: Kyle
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167837731
Target Character Name (if known): Kyle Kurasaki

Request reason: NLR
When did the situation occur?: Yesterday around mid day
Your evidence to support your claim:
The evidence is at the start of vid then you can just switch to the end of it, youll clearly see him as a swat dead and me drag his body in then at the end of the vid you will see him back arresting me
Additional members involved/witnessing: Natan Viera

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Kyle Hunt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, basilcy what happen was officer called over radio he needs back up and so I went back and also the bank alarm was going off.

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The bank alarm was going off before u came the first time, also even if he did you already came to the bank the first time. bank is one life even if called backup, that applies for the house raids you have 3 lives but backup must be called first because new life you dont know that its going on. bank itself is strict 1 life regardless. i have been warned for this already

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, basilcy what happen was officer called over radio he needs back up and so I went back and also the bank alarm was going off.

This is a breach in NLR. You will be banned for 18 hours. You may not return as Makhi described above.

Report Accepted.

@Makhi Freeman , if anybody is caught exploiting the police count bug in the future to raid bank they will be given a 1 week weapons blacklist.

Status
Not open for further replies.