logo.png
Ban Appeal Format

Steam Name: KyZac21
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:178078039
Your Character Name: William Benson

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Unacceptable Behavior and Breaching Community Rules
Unban Reason: I will not make an excuse about the ip grabber or an excuse of treating people what they don't want to be treated. I apologize for my actions and seriously regret doing them. This is my favorite server on GMod by far, there is no other server that will compete or is different from it. I have countless hours on the server and it would feel as if I wasted my time although I do see where your coming from I understand that my actions have breached community rules perhaps consider this and look at it from my point of view. I have probably 1800 hours or more into this server and would not like to see it go to waste. I sent the link to my trusted friends as a joke never to seriously jeopardize their location or what not, never to dox them since I don’t even know how and wouldn’t want to. At the end of the day it is a game and I am ashamed that I had taken it very seriously and spit out vulgar terms that are not supposed to be said to someone. When I sent the link to the user he knew it wasn't malicious because we were better friends back then. The user I was sending it to thought it was funny and deleted his messages when he wanted to get me banned because I was pissed at him to make it look more malicious. Again, I am wrong for cussing him out. And then, he wanted to retaliate by me getting banned and made a comment about how he was deleting his messages. Please consider this, as this is a permanent ban meaning that I cannot return to the server, and I'd like to note that these messages I sent to him were me being childish and that link was me trying to be funny. https://gyazo.com/47b36c1db7b4f0264e59879b1706595b Go figure why is he deleting messages, in fear of getting permaed, he thought that the Ip grabber was funny, getting me banned for something he thought was funny and knew it wasn't malicious, just to get me off the server of a petty argument.

Time of Occurrence: 6/21/20 5:30-6:00 PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, check the other appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.