LV

Your Steam Name: FallenderMond
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Your Character Name: Lance Cadente

Target Steam Name: GabeItch
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3560984
Target Character Name (if known): Kevin Saints

Request Reason: Copbaiting, VDM.
First clip, I am arresting someone not affiliated with Kevin Saints or his crew, Kevin Saints friend (same guy copbaiting in second clip) hops out of the car with a class 3 and opens fire infront of police officers, (The police officer was apart of Kevin Saints crew and did nothing, probably corruption but idrc). I walk my suspect to my vehicle and Kevin Saints drives forward, killing me.
Second clip, Kevin Saints friend had a class 3 equipped in front of officers for no reason. I just said what is bro doing, then left, bc I gave the guy a chance to drive off, he then came back and walked right up to me and another officer. I attempted to taze him, and of course, Kevin Saints jumps out of his vehicle immediately and shoots me in the head even though I'm unarmed and no longer pursuing his friend. Kevin Saints should be punished as him and his friend are looking for excuses to kill officers.

When did the situation occur?: 8:24 MST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Kevin Saints

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dont care never will

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good evening,

After reviewing through the evidence, @Kevin saints will be receiving 2 warning points for the VDM in the first clip and @Skante Warrior will be receiving 1 warning point for cop baiting in the videos.

Player Report: Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.