Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ARMADA STRIKE
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:578581467
Your Character Name: John Smith

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Official Car Mechanic

Ban Reason: Rdm Nitrp Copbaiting
Unban Reason: So i got banned for cop baiting and rdm and Nitrp i dont know where the nitrp came from that must have been made up i did not cop bait either we would have went there anyway because someone on our freq was getting arrested i ran in pd trying to cause a distraction so that the cops would focus on me and the people i was with could get the guy out and we raided pd and i was running down the street and @Randino got killed and Isabelle saw it happen so we run over there and kill the guy but while in the sit i tried shooting the cop which i shouldnt have done i just dont think a week ban is reasonable at all me and @Lui literally get targeted by staff and when we do get in trouble its for unreasonable amounts of time because what we have played on the server longer i dont even have that many warnings of Rdm or Copbaiting this is my first time getting in trouble for copbaiting but yk Car Mechanic is power tripping so i have to get the max punishment

Time of Occurrence: idk
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Kevin saints @peanut buddha @Randino
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: y

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

its like every mod has there own version of the rules

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

In this situation there was a violation of the raid timer at the L1 Bank, during this time you were frozen, and when unfrozen decided to shoot a cop in the head. Looking at your record you have been issued warning point after warning point and weapon blacklists and none of them have affected your behavior on the server, therefore, I issued a ban.

I will reduce the ban to 4 days but if you still decide to break the rules when off this ban there won't be a second chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.