Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: ARMADA STRIKE
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:578581467
Your Character Name: John Smith

Ban Length: 1 year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Thegamingshain

Ban Reason: Mass rdm
Unban Reason: This was already covered in another report last time i got banned for mass rdm i actually did it but this time when i was trying to kill Jhon Pancrease because he tried to run me over like 3 times while i was on captain and lets not talk about the mass rdm he committed because apparently that didn't happen but i did not mass at all Shain pmed me and asked if i did before i could say anything he banned me personally this whole situation is bullshit because i was saving the people that were being killed for no reason me and lui were and Exx but i get banned im only making this appeal because marwan said i could and i wanna play but if it doesn't get accepted then John Smith The Second Out for Good gonna miss all the babes i met in the process Sexy man Poe Kung David Been Franky Brown Benji Buckington Jose Flavio Kizak Alphonso Tho Michael Lowe Tyler Gard Joey Harper Bubba Dice Anyone in my org The whole Gelato org John Stroganoff Frank Applesaus (rip) Marwan Brock Lee Nex Ray Giano and probably many more but I forgot rn wait Don Tobino that’s it but thank you all if my time is over

Time of Occurrence: idk
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lui @exx
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yea

Last edited:

Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Unban Reason: This was already covered in another report last time i got banned for mass rdm i actually did it but this time when i was trying to kill Jhon Pancrease because he tried to run me over like 3 times while i was on captain and lets not talk about the mass rdm he committed because apparently that didn't happen but i did not mass at all Shain pmed me and asked if i did before i could say anything he banned me personally this whole situation is bullshit because i was saving the people that were being killed for no reason me and lui were and Exx but i get banned im only making this appeal because marwan said i could and i wanna play but if it doesn't get accepted then John Smith The Second Out for Good gonna miss all the babes i met in the process Sexy man Poe Kung David Been Franky Brown Benji Buckington Jose Flavio Kizak and many more if this was the end Love you all

I can confirm he had full reason to kill him. And I believe it is not right that he is banned for "rdming" someone that was massing and police abusing the entire server. Plus Armada had all reason to shoot him. A bit of an overreaction from staff. With his history I would do a week at most. #keepThePlayerBaseAlive #OverPunishment. The guy he had kos on and killed got banned for 8 months for mass rdm. A year for misunderstood kos? Seems fishy.

steven

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

you decied to kill me 4 times and you guys were running around with lsd killing everyone and just being genarale minges you litterly hopped on cop to demote me and arrest me for a total of 1 hour 30 min

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Double Posting, please edit your original reply instead of posting multiple replies.
you decied to kill me 4 times and you guys were running around with lsd killing everyone and just being genarale minges you litterly hopped on cop to demote me and arrest me for a total of 1 hour 30 min
this mf and all his friends were massing on cop it was great but this dude cappin i had kos and proof to show that i did

Unban Reason: This was already covered in another report last time i got banned for mass rdm i actually did it but this time when i was trying to kill Jhon Pancrease because he tried to run me over like 3 times while i was on captain and lets not talk about the mass rdm he committed because apparently that didn't happen but i did not mass at all Shain pmed me and asked if i did before i could say anything he banned me personally this whole situation is bullshit because i was saving the people that were being killed for no reason me and lui were and Exx but i get banned im only making this appeal because marwan said i could and i wanna play but if it doesn't get accepted then John Smith The Second Out for Good gonna miss all the babes i met in the process Sexy man Poe Kung David Been Franky Brown Benji Buckington Jose Flavio Kizak and many more if this was the end Love you all

Honestly this shit is just funny to me ig stopping mfs from just ruining the server is not ok when there is absolutely nothing else we could do they deserved and still do deserve every rdm or false arrest they get these guys are just straight up just trying to gte us banned so they can keep doing it without us shiting on them but i mean today i had them false arresting me and massing again wild how they only do it when no staff r on XD #keepThePlayerBaseAlive #OverPunishment.

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Triple Posting, please edit your original reply instead of posting multiple replies.
Bro if you have a clip show it because I was not running around with lsd and didn’t you arrest me for 1 hour for no reason I just did it to you because you did it to me and you had your friend break me out I had to sit there and I demoted you while I was on cop because you decided to just kill us for no reason as swat

Let me come back to this again not because you can’t spell worth a shit but as you say I’m a “general minge” bro you look at yourself what are you you suck at pvp clearly because every time me or lui tried to kill you we would and you stood no chance even with a m4 and even one of the times you killed me I did nothing besides sit at hospital if anything you deserve the ban I have you massed more than me and I didn’t even mass

I was getting knocked out by the lsd even so it wasn’t me you are just trying to lie to get out of this literally no one likes you bro you have like your org and that’s it they all suck too idc I don’t like anyone that wants anything to do with you we used to be friends but you went a prop pushed my car then killed yourself with a prop when me and lui tried killing you all because you didn’t get a gas mask and then we must have pissed you and that moron zinger off because you got on cop and kill me which gave Isabella kos and lui but apparently you are to fucking stupid to know what that is

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeezy

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Last i check which wsa yesterday you can't kill cops for detaining YOU. even if you guys are in a party/org

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Last i check which wsa yesterday you can't kill cops for detaining YOU. even if you guys are in a party/org
not true you were even getting rdmed by Jhon {Removed by a Forum Moderator} hop off my post {Removed by a Forum Moderator}

Yeezy

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Marwan you guys gonna continue to allow this
bro shut up and hop off my post i dont like you and you have nothing relevant to say i can kill cops for detaining me you are only saying something to me because you are mad lui shit on you now hop off my post {Removed by a Forum Moderator}

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I got a report from a player stating he is getting killed over and over, I join the server and quickly hear from one of the people you were hanging around with to stop with what you're doing, i can only assume bad things were happening, but no proof, so i rejoin the server with a different account seeing a completely different behavior, what i saw was you rdm'ing the player multiple times as a police officer. This can be proven in both ways as to why i deemed it RDM,

1. You were an active duty officer at the time, as policy states you may only kill a suspect if he is a immediate threat to you or another persons life,
2. Being that the suspect was respawned multiple times, and having you still shooting them.

Denied, your ban will remain in place until you can stop RDM'ing people, stop complaining that the server is dead when you're the main issue causing problems for other players.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.