Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lui
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24990058
Your Character Name: John Smith

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Aziel
What were you blacklisted from: Weapon

Blacklist Length: 3w
Blacklist Reason: i got bl bc i killed a guy clearly just trying to bother me (he gave me a false ticket)
Unblacklist Reason: honestly im not going to waist my time with this bs it prolly wont even get looked at but, This cop was just trying to find any reason to bother someone so he came up to us telling me my headcrab was illegal he tazzes me bc im not going to give him my id for that bs and he dies. He respawns and comes to gun store and gives me a 1k ticket for "Blocking The Ally" my car was perfectly parked he he try's to say something to us but at this point idc anymore and shoot him i see why im being punished but why tf am i being punished for just wanting to be left alone it just feels like if someone pulls u into a sit your going to be punished no matter what honestly makes me not wanna play anymore bc mods wont let u play they just give you a punishment for playing meanwhile john doe vdming the whole server ive completely lost faith in all the mods cuz they just take someone's word for it and straight up ban u or bl u even if u have evidence to say otherwise they dig for ANY reason to get u in trouble and fucking ban u gatta be the thrid time this shit has happened to me but tbh i dont think i care enough to play anymore

I have video if any staff would like to see it bc im having trouble trying to split clip up

Time of Occurrence: idk idc
Additional members involved/witnessing: like 6 people saw this all happen but idk what there forum stuff is
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: y

I will say this is just mostly me bitching abt how bad the mods are on the server rn but staff just tell me to "make i report" but like it feels like some of u have never played before lol like im not going to waist my time in a 30 min sit abt this one guy when i can just shoot him and be over with it like I don't understand. -Kisses John Smith

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I saw this happen with my own eyes this is really unbelievable to me I can say the player was player targeting @Lui tazing someone for not showing their ID is not a good reason since @Lui didn't do anything illegal and giving false 1k ticket when they are legally parked is bullshit. If the cop tazed me and didn't put me in handcuffs best believe I'm gonna kill him that is obv player targeting so I can say I agree with @Lui honestly its hard to even play the server when half the staff don't even know the rules and power trip just because they can. It's honestly sad because this server use to be great and have high pop now it barely peaks 30 or a little more on a good day because staff just blacklist people over the dumbest shit so why would us people getting blacklisted for a month even wanna play after that. I would like to also say 3 weeks for this is stupid long for just killing one person that is obv harrassing other players.

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

all i gatta say is Benji is a real one

Retsillac

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was here for this incident and I can fully say that the player who came up and wrote the ticket was breaking NLR. The player who was killed has continually harassed me and BOTH John smiths about our “masks”. I had killed him less than 10 minutes prior for his corruption for trying to detain (he tazed and attempted arrest) for us wearing a “mask”. None of us were wearing actual illegal masks, just simply the “hats” you can buy from the store that cover your face (ie balaclava, head crab, etc). This player was told in a prior sit days before that our “masks” were not illegal. @ttvdoomedknight can confirm this. Yet the player still harassed us and broke NLR after he had been killed for his corruption and ran straight from the hospital to Luis car to write him a ticket for whatever he could. It’s mind boggling to me that the staff in Luis sit didn’t even look into the evidence that Lui was willing to provide let alone just check the LOGS to see that the man Lui killed had broken NLR. Do better.

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that I did take a ticket where a player was detained for his mask and frisked illegally and the officers found a firearm and tried to jail him because of that. My understanding of the rule is only the masks from the contraband dealer or gas masks are illegal or not allowed to be in possession of. Jailing or fining someone for a cosmetic item should not be something allowed.

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Though the ticket taken was not involving this situation as far as I’m aware

Retsillac

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yes the sits were not directly related however I was trying to demonstrate how this police player has been constantly harassing us and being corrupt, leading to the situation at hand. Had the officer not continued his harassment and corruption none of this would have occurred.

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do not take matters into your own hands if someone breaks a rule you report them.

The blacklist is 1 week not 3 weeks

1. You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or organization/party members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.