Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Randino
Your Steam ID: 76561198801031876
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Benji Buckington

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Official Car Mechanic

Reason for Report: Let me explain everything from the start since I'm the one it all started over so I told the person in the orange shirt that I'd put 50k on his head in game which gave him kos to come hunt me down which you can see he finds me at bank and kills me and then the people who I was with called it out on freq "somone just killed Benji at bank" well they said RDM but that ain't true he had kos on me and everyone on freq pulled up to bank and you can see the orange shirt person runs into bank and everyone who has kos ran into bank to kill him but since he ran into the back of bank and some people followed him they said everyone broke raid timer what rule says we can't chase someone into bank who has kos and kill them so they all got "breaking raid timer" since they chased him into an unauthorized area even tho no one lockpicked that door it was already unlocked and open and no one's intention was to raid bank nor no one RDM'd anyone and you know that so everyone who got punished in this video shouldn't of been punished as you can see @Official Car Mechanic didn't even wanna listen to anyone even the person it all started over and the person who we had kos wanted to explain his side of the situation but now I got to feel bad for everyone in the video who got ban because now I'm thinking to myself I caused all this and got them banned.

Evidence to support your claim: I'm sorry about the trading icon I can't seem to exit out of that in the demo: https://youtu.be/oOxbydQBSQM

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Kevin saints @Armada Strike @monsterax

Lui

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

this is part of this just hes a bum and cant do it himself @Armada Strike

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

In this situation, two individuals received one warning point each for breaking the raid timer. In the situation, they illegally entered the back of the bank with the intent to kill the man in the orange. As they had just broken into the PD with the intent to kill they were in violation of the raid timer.

During the sit I had around five different people trying to talk over each other and arguing about it. In the end, only two players were punished with warning points and you weren't even one of them. Since the players had a prior raid violation just a day prior I issued a warning point. In this situation, I double-checked the rule, found a violation, and issued a punishment based on the records.

Raid - The act of breaking into or illegally entering a property with the intent to rob, kill, or commit any kind of criminal action to its residents, or to any items inside the property.

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

"Raid - The act of breaking into or illegally entering a property with the intent to rob, kill, or commit any kind of criminal action to its residents, or to any items inside the property." That rule says "it's residents, or to any items inside the property" which if this is a rule that we broke then that is bullshit because anyone with kos can go hide in back of bank and not be killed or touched without someone breaking raid timer. But for the PD raid I agree that was a raid timer because the PD is a resident of the PD and doors were lockpicked during that situation. I think you might wanna go back and read the rules because the dude we killed in bank wasn't a resident to the bank nor did we lockpick or touch any items inside the property. In this case this is just another power tripping staff member enforcing a rule a little to hard so I think you might wanna calm down there a little and for not punishing me why would I get punished it all started over me dying so you gonna punish me for that too? I mean clearly in my video you can see the person we had kos on try to give you his side of the story but you just kept saying I already posted the rule so clearly you didn't wanna hear shit from us and people wonder why the server only has 19 people on at ths time.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Skante Warrior , after reviewing the evidence provided I've determined that:

@Official Car Mechanic did not abuse his staff powers and acted with his best judgement, the punishments given were appropriate.
I can see how you can argue that you are not breaking raid timer but you must remember that breaking into the Bank counts as a Heist, the definition for a normal raid doesn't fully fit the one for a Heist. However both Raids and Heists fall under the same raid cooldown.

A clarification to the Heist in Rules may be added, but as it stands the current description still fits your friends actions.

Staff report DENIED.