Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: lan cool guy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173666525
Target Character Name (if known): Jordan Vercetti

Request Reason:
Possible ESP
When did the situation occur?: over the last 2 months and today.
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @reqord @Dixon_ @Chef Zebra @tweety @Infinity @Jewie Monifinguers @misterjokeman
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First off for the Detective thing, Idk how esp works but I dont think theirs an ESP that alerts me whenever someone becomes a detective. Second, Earlier that day you were a detective and I knew because a cop attempted to taze you after I called you out and it didn't work. The second I called you out you mentioned: "Im adding you to my ESP list because you knew I was a detective". I just found it funny that people get really mad when they get called out so I decided to do it again when I jumped back online. You can ask anyone whos been active on the server that after that interaction with you I decided to keep on going with the Narc Watchers for a little gag because of how funny peoples reactions are. The calling you out as a detective while you were on PD was just me advertising it as the only interactions with you was you being on cop or detective as i explained in the admin sit.

Now for the purge clip, My friend was shot from the fence and called it out over radio. Me and another one of my org members ran as fast as we could to go over the fence. We heard the gas station door open so once my friend cleared gas station it was obvious there was only 1 way you could go. Towards motel. In the clip you can see me go and check the first door and see that it was locked. The time span was so short from when you shot then obviously if the door was locked and gas station was clear then the only place you could be was either hiding in the bushes or you logged.

Every single clip posted here can back up my defense.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Here's the video of his own org member exposing him as a detective and him calling me out for esp which you can see in the video I'm obviously not.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I asked staff members for multiple logs about my deaths, just saying this guy triple crunched me and headshot instantly like 3 different times. If this isn't more obvious I don't know what is.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Theres also the moment i called him out for being a detective in his 6 minute video.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I asked staff members for multiple logs about my deaths, just saying this guy triple crunched me and headshot instantly like 3 different times. If this isn't more obvious I don't know what is.
Could we just keep it to actual evidence about people thinking I'm cheating instead of just people coming in here claiming I'm cheating?

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First off for the Detective thing, Idk how esp works but I dont think theirs an ESP that alerts me whenever someone becomes a detective. Second, Earlier that day you were a detective and I knew because a cop attempted to taze you after I called you out and it didn't work.
That makes no sense, you're still using information that you retained out of your characters life. Which is still breaking a rule, as a Mentor?
Now for the purge clip, My friend was shot from the fence and called it out over radio. Me and another one of my org members ran as fast as we could to go over the fence. We heard the gas station door open so once my friend cleared gas station it was obvious there was only 1 way you could go. Towards motel. In the clip you can see me go and check the first door and see that it was locked. The time span was so short from when you shot then obviously if the door was locked and gas station was clear then the only place you could be was either hiding in the bushes or you logged.
Also, the clip is so obvious, you clearly just tried to "act" like you didn't know where he was. You didn't even check the door or anything you instantly walk over to the bush to check, completely blatant. You are your "squad" knew where I was every single time I jumped out of the spawn.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also, the clip is so obvious, you clearly just tried to "act" like you didn't know where he was. You didn't even check the door or anything you instantly walk over to the bush to check, completely blatant. You are your "squad" knew where I was every single time I jumped out of the spawn.
I legit walked up to the door and saw it was locked. Again, stop sitting on a thread you aren't apart of. You aren't bringing any actual evidence and your only bringing claims.
That makes no sense, you're still using information that you retained out of your characters life. Which is still breaking a rule, as a Mentor?
Using my knowledge of Simon riley playing cop isn't my OOC life. If someone is introduced it carries on for your entire time playing the server. I never knew he was a detective due to OOC information. The only times I've ever interacted with Simon was him either cop or detective.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Using my knowledge of Simon riley playing cop isn't my OOC life. If someone is introduced it carries on for your entire time playing the server. I never knew he was a detective due to OOC information. The only times I've ever interacted with Simon was him either cop or detective
I mean I was near him when he died... so I mean I would consider myself involved. Also, I never said you used OOC knowledge that would technically be NLR. You most likely died or logged off, which basically clears your memory of your past life. You broke that rule, no doubt.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I mean I was near him when he died... so I mean I would consider myself involved. Also, I never said you used OOC knowledge that would technically be NLR. You most likely died or logged off, which basically clears your memory of your past life. You broke that rule, no doubt.
So your saying when I log off of the server my memory is completely wiped from someone I met or had an interaction with?

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So your saying when I log off of the server my memory is completely wiped from someone I met or had an interaction with?
Yes? You are a mentor and you should know that. That is like me knowing my a guy mugged my friend, then I log off then I log back on. That doesn't give me a reason to kos, which is RDM and Breaking NLR... When you leave you basically die. I know that analogy doesn't really make sense to this situation BUT it still is the same. I am breaking a rule after logging off for a said amount of hours. I don't have KOS on that person that mugged anymore, but I used information from my past life rather than New Life Roleplay information.

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes? You are a mentor and you should know that. That is like me knowing my a guy mugged my friend, then I log off then I log back on. That doesn't give me a reason to kos, which is RDM and Breaking NLR... When you leave you basically die. I know that analogy doesn't really make sense to this situation BUT it still is the same. I am breaking a rule after logging off for a said amount of hours. I don't have KOS on that person that mugged anymore, but I used information from my past life rather than New Life Roleplay information.
I never had or claimed KOS on Simon, I simply just called him out as a detective because I thought he was. What rule your explaining here is a completely different situation to what's happening in this report. If I shouldn't remember the time I met someone or how he acts then they should completely remove the introduce feature. (But again, remembering your previous interaction with someone isn't against the rules, killing someone because of a previous life or interaction on a different date is.)

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Not enough evidence provided - denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.