Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CHiknJUice(main)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106576229
Your Character Name: Rob Puggage

Target Steam Name: KittyLover
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91744660
Target Character Name (if known): Laquesha Brown

Request reason: Basically i stole some kids tv by /me-ing, all fair game, and they (idk a group of guys that Laquesha Brown was with) robbed it back like 15 minutes later, and took me hostage. I followed all orders. Then they took me to a cliff and told me to jump off or die. This is a form of powergaming
"7. Powergaming, forcing your actions upon someone else without any chance for them to resist it, is not allowed."
I told them this and they said i was breaking fear rp by not jumping off the cliff. I called a moderator (i forgot which one) and he said his opinion was that is was powergaming but it was to confusing to handle without evidence. This was literally a way to loophole RDM. The day after i asked DevulTJ and he said he will be banned if i had evidence.

When did the situation occur?: August 16th around 4 am
Your evidence to support your claim: My messages with TJ https://gyazo.com/45829b1e66d73ddb5761e1f35bd67455
and the video
(excuse my langue in the vid ,it was 4 am and i was fed up)
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DevulTj and the mod i called forgot his name

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In the rules it doesn't clearly state that your not allowed to force someone to jump off a cliff and I've asked a few staff members about this and they all said that they were unsure and it was just a huge grey area.

I was just following what my friends where doing and the weird part is that I wasn't the first person who told him to jump but no one elses name is listed.

I mean I don't think I should be banned for doing this because it doesn't clearly state anything in the rules about this and I've seen a lot of people doing it with out anyone complaining about it. But the decision isn't mine.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You can't force someone to jump off a cliff under the threat of death. You're pretty much saying "die or die". So unless you actually have a valid reason to kill someone, it's just RDM.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You can't force someone to jump off a cliff under the threat of death. You're pretty much saying "die or die". So unless you actually have a valid reason to kill someone, it's just RDM.
I understand that now but at the time when my group did it no one knew it was against the rules. If I do receive a punishment for this I would also like the people who told him to jump before I did to receive the same punishment.

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

They did not take action where as you did, because they didnt want to get in trouble because they knew its against the rules

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

They did not take action where as you did, because they didnt want to get in trouble because they knew its against the rules
The only reason why they didnt shoot you was because they wanted to see my m249 in action idk where you got "they didnt want to get in trouble because they knew its against the rules" from because there the ones who drove you there and there the ones who came up with the idea to force you off a cliff.

The way I came into the situation was I saw some friends pointing guns at you so I joined in to help them.

The only action they didn't take was the shooting you the only action I took was shooting you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Raw Toast What you did is called powergaming and it is in the server rules aswell. Furthermore, if someone does not complain for being forced to jump off a cliff doesn't mean you are allowed to do it.

Therefore, you will be banned for 1 day for breaking that rule which lead to RDM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.