Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101584437
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Laquesha Brown

Ban Length:24hours
Admin who banned you:Larry Gibson

Ban Reason:Failrp
Time of Occurrence:10:35 6/19/2017
Relevant Evidence:None
Additional members involved/witnessing:Edwardo Sinclar

What Happened: I went into the bank while it was being robbed at the moment I didn't know it was being robbed at all. so when I was in there the cops were rping telling everyone to get out so I left. Minutes later after all the cops left I went back into the bank to go to my inventory and than I get picked up and banned the admin was very unprofessional and ban happy try'ed asking him how it was failrp and he didnt explain and just told me to learn to rp. He also said I went into the bank while there was tons of shooting going on and when I was in the bank there was no shots being fired or no dead people so I knew he either was making shit up to find a reason to ban me or he got the wrong person. I wanna be unbanned because the admin wasn't doing his job to help me understand what I did wrong just banned me right away.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You walked into the bank during a robbery/raid where weapons were drawn by both the police and the robbers. You had no relation nor reason to be there and you did not leave after myself and other officers asked you to leave. By placing yourself in a hostile situation like that for no reason, you FailRP. You put you own life at risk for no reason. The ban is justified and this is denied.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

and your gonna fucking lie about it wtf you 100 percent have the wrong fucking person if you believe this is what I did. Ya I walked into the bank were no officer was guarding the doors which isnt my fault and I was going to my storage where I had shit to make LSD than I had guns pointed at me to leave so I went across the street and waited until all the cops left than I went back into the bank to get my shit were I was grabbed by you disrespected by you and banned wrongfully by YOU!!!

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

and to say I had no reason to be in the bank makes you seem fucking retarded you know that theres a storage system right???

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

and your gonna fucking lie about it wtf you 100 percent have the wrong fucking person if you believe this is what I did. Ya I walked into the bank were no officer was guarding the doors which isnt my fault and I was going to my storage where I had shit to make LSD than I had guns pointed at me to leave so I went across the street and waited until all the cops left than I went back into the bank to get my shit were I was grabbed by you disrespected by you and banned wrongfully by YOU!!!
Now you are lying. Please post evidence to support these newfound claims. Until otherwise, this will remain denied.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I play on a shit pc I cant get evidence you banned the wrong person and if you wanna call me a liar go fuck yourself your gonna sit here and lie and most likely get away with it. Please link me the suggestions tab so I can make a suggestion about having staff recording while on the server to stop liars like you who ban the wrong people and refuse to unban them

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly if I was lying I would of stopped at being denied the first time and I would of never made a staff report on you I wouldnt be wasting my time trying to get unbanned right now if I was lying. I know how to rp and that was what I was doing b4 I was wrongfully banned

Status
Not open for further replies.