Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Jonathan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59268318
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jonathan Dickerson

Admin being reported: ( @Larry Gibbons )

Reason for Report: Larry is very power hungry and has major anger issues.
Time of Occurrence: 7/3/17 around 2:00 pm central time
Evidence to support your claim: unfortunately i don't have any video evidence but every-time me and my friends would encounter Mr gibbons and we did something he didn't like because it wouldn't benefit him directly in a positive way for him. he would just pick us up freeze us and then threaten a ban. without us even being able to explain ourselves. it was immediate "if you interrupt me you will be ban for fail rp". even though in some of the encounters we were the ones talking first and he couldn't wait his turn. for an example of a situation we where going to kidnap him and take him as a hostage because earlier he was really pushing our limits with his abuse. we pulled up on him and stopped as soon as we did. he no-clipped and flew away. when he came back and we tried to take him hostage because he flew away when we were trying to take on an RP situation. he instantly started yelling at us saying we can't do that and picked all 3 of us up and froze us saying if we speak we're going to be ban for fail rp not even being able to explain our side and we where the ones who started speaking out first. then after we agreed to drop it he said let me adjust back to RP. so we continue to drive around we were going to give him 5 minutes to re adjust because we're clearly not trying to get ban because he was furious for know reason all day hes just been yelling at people and give out some really long ban's. that i really wouldn't see fit for what some of the people did. so we continue to follow him and after 5 minutes we planned on re initiating. as soon as he took off and we followed him for a little. he turned on his lights called for back up and had the whole police force after us. after he said just drop the situation. [i have seen another ban appeal where devault commented about larry and how he has been abusive lately, i just don't understand why he is not stopped yet. he is getting out of control with how much power he has and it's ridiculous after me being on the server for almost 3 weeks now it's really starting to kill my mood for the server. [Also i just want to put that out their that he never claimed any reports during that time] theirs even more i can put out their where he just started deleting my reports threatening to ban me because they were about him. last time i checked i thought staff members couldn't handle their own reports on themselves by another player but i guess i must be wrong.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jacob Hallem and Jeff dogz - couldn't find their @'s on the fourms If you really want more witness i'm pretty sure you could go on the server and ask around and i would say 20% out of 100 would agree. even some staff's member agreed that their have been multiple reports lately on mr gibbons

Last edited:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

This screenshot is regarding Nick Clark. Not Larry Gibbons. Note how the warning quotes Nick Clark's message - it is not relevant to Larry Gibbons.

Jonathan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This screenshot is regarding Nick Clark. Not Larry Gibbons. Note how the warning quotes Nick Clark's message - it is not relevant to Larry Gibbons.
Based on how it look i thought it was written on your behalf my apology

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I am waiting for my videos to upload. Let me start dissecting your post first.

[i have seen another ban appeal where devault commented about larry and how he has been abusive lately, i just don't understand why he is not stopped yet. he is getting out of control with how much power he has and it's ridiculous after me being on the server for almost 3 weeks now it's really starting to kill my mood for the server.
DevaulTj never commented saying anything about how abusive I am, provide proof. This has nothing to do with the situation, so lets move on.

[Also i just want to put that out their that he never claimed any reports during that time]
I don't have to claim reports to be in an admin sit... We can handle things without claiming a report.

theirs even more i can put out their where he just started deleting my reports threatening to ban me because they were about him.
I never deleted any reports, nor did I threaten to ban you for making a report, I warned that you will receive a ban for one of two things, continuing to interrupt me during the sit, and FailRP, both of which I did not issue a ban for.

last time i checked i thought staff members couldn't handle their own reports on themselves by another player but i guess i must be wrong.
This is true, staff are not supposed to handle reports made on them, but making a report against me in the server is not the correct place to do so, you must do it here on the forums. And I never handled my own reports, there was no other staff at the time who could handle them, so they went unanswered.

If you really want more witness i'm pretty sure you could go on the server and ask around and i would say 20% out of 100 would agree. even some staff's member agreed that their have been multiple reports lately on mr gibbons
Agree about what. You three people were the only people present during the situation... And it doesn't matter if any staff members talk about how many reports I have on me, if anything, that shows you how I am doing my job, considering every report made against me has been unfounded, proving how well I am preforming in my role as a Moderator. This situation is no different and the video evidence will prove it.

Also note, you stated that you were recording, well that is obviously a lie because you do not have a video to back you up... Please be more mindful of your words and actions before you attempt to point out other people's flaws. We shall now wait for the videos to upload.

Jonathan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am waiting for my videos to upload. Let me start dissecting your post first.

DevaulTj never commented saying anything about how abusive I am, provide proof. This has nothing to do with the situation, so lets move on.

I don't have to claim reports to be in an admin sit... We can handle things without claiming a report.

I never deleted any reports, nor did I threaten to ban you for making a report, I warned that you will receive a ban for one of two things, continuing to interrupt me during the sit, and FailRP, both of which I did not issue a ban for.

This is true, staff are not supposed to handle reports made on them, but making a report against me in the server is not the correct place to do so, you must do it here on the forums. And I never handled my own reports, there was no other staff at the time who could handle them, so they went unanswered.

Agree about what. You three people were the only people present during the situation... And it doesn't matter if any staff members talk about how many reports I have on me, if anything, that shows you how I am doing my job, considering every report made against me has been unfounded, proving how well I am preforming in my role as a Moderator. This situation is no different and the video evidence will prove it.

Also note, you stated that you were recording, well that is obviously a lie because you do not have a video to back you up... Please be more mindful of your words and actions before you attempt to point out other people's flaws. We shall now wait for the videos to upload.
First we dropped the whole devault thing and apologized for it already so move on. second i never stated i was the one recording so get your facts straight. how does reports in a negative way show that your doing your job? if in anyway it makes you look like your not what so ever. so how does that make sense? i don't think so many people will take their time out of the day just like myself just to come up with a story and from what i have seen they have been based on the same problems. even if their reports against you have been dropped does not mean you didn't do it. their just has been a lack of evidence and one day someone will catch you.

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

To begin this off, let me tell you what happened directly prior to the beginning of this video. I was on the roof of the warehouse directly next to me, speaking to someone in an administrative sit. I left the sit really quick to go down and turn my police vehicle lights off, to ensure people would stay away from the car, then I went back up to finish up the sit. I returned back to my vehicle with the orange pickup truck parked in front of it as you can see in the very beginning of the video, and when they jumped out, I began recording.

The reason I stopped the roleplay is simple, when an administrator returns from a sit, going back into roleplay, they must be treated as if they just respawned into the server, allowing them to get situated back into roleplay. That is the problem here, directly after I became visible, these three men attempted to kidnap me. I stopped the roleplay because no time at all was given for me to get situated back into roleplay which is a truly unfair advantage and powergaming.

To continue, the admin sit I had with them ended at 4:50 in the video. I drive off and proceed to drive towards another call-out. At 5:40, when I turn my vehicle around to go back towards the beach, where they were describing over the radio, the orange truck collided into my vehicle, attempting to resume that same roleplay situation which I told them they may not continue. At this time, I was driving to the nearest group of police who could aid me because ICly, I saw three men in a pickup truck who just rammed into my vehicle. So I did continue the roleplay situation, even considering that I had told them to knock it off.

so we continue to drive around we were going to give him 5 minutes to re adjust
This is clearly not the case, it was about a minute and a half when you rammed my vehicle, continuing that same roleplay situation. So stop trying to exaggerate your lies.

At 6:43 in the video, you can clearly see the men be taken down by me, like a complete boss #firearmsinstructor, but you can also see Johnathan there pull out his weapon and shoot at me when I was already holding him at gunpoint, which is FailRP.

In the end, all three people powergamed, and Johnathan FailRPed.

Also note this video:
He agrees with me on the situation, and understood what I explained to you three. Unfortunately, you did not get it, and chose to act incompetent. You are lucky that you did not receive a ban for your offenses, I should have issued you at least a three day ban for both the powergaming and FailRP.

All in all, you are a liar, a rulebreaker and just an all around minge. Do not try and kidnap a police sergeant in the first place, it is FailRP as you have no reason to do so.

I have nothing further to explain.

Jonathan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i told jeff or whoever was driving that we need to wait 5mins before we try again to let you adjust. tbh we have no idea why he hit you when we told him not to. we were not even trying to initiate. you just took it in that sense.

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

i told jeff or whoever was driving that we need to wait 5mins before we try again to let you adjust. tbh we have no idea why he hit you when we told him not to. we were not even trying to initiate. you just took it in that sense.
That is utter crap. If you were not trying to initiate, why did you continue to follow me directly after you hit my vehicle while I was driving away from you? You are lying by saying that because you followed me after you hit my vehicle. It clearly shows the intention to continue that roleplay situation.

Stop lying and get over yourself. I did not break any rules, nor did I abuse my powers. This staff complaint is null.

Jonathan

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

go ahead and believe what you would like i'm not going to keep arguing with you because you clearly think your in the right when you don't even know my side. why do you think people are always lying? plain out ridiculous. it's not even about the whole hostage situation it's about your attitude to other players. your videos just show whats right in your part. not how you yell at others in sits and just threaten bans just because you can. I would love for you to upload a video of your entire day not just parts that make you look good.

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

go ahead and believe what you would like i'm not going to keep arguing with you because you clearly think your in the right when you don't even know my side. why do you think people are always lying? plain out ridiculous. it's not even about the whole hostage situation it's about your attitude to other players. your videos just show whats right in your part. not how you yell at others in sits and just threaten bans just because you can. I would love for you to upload a video of your entire day not just parts that make you look good.
I literally uploaded the entire situation, where you claimed I abused my authority, when in fact you were just mad things didn't go your way. I am sorry, but stop acting like that and move on.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Will be reviewed.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined. Don't accuse our staff of abusing their powers or breaking the rules to get away unless you have any evidence.
Larry, you need to tone it down. In these kind of threads you are always acting up - which is totally unnecessary. Just state your side and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.