Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:KittyLover429
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101584437
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Laquesha Brown

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Larry Gibbons

Reason for Report: Larry is extremely ban happy. I was in the bank while it was being robbed not knowing it was being robbed and when I found out it was being robbed the cops told us to get out so I did. Minutes later the bank robbery was over I went into the bank to view my inventory and he grabs me takes me to a roof tells me I failrp without a explanation when I asked what I did that was failrp he told me to learn to rp and was very disrespectful and even said he banned multiple people before me. First off what I did was nothing but rp. I went into the bank to get stuff from my inventory, found out it was being robbed, held at gunpoint and told to leave, I left and waited for the police to leave. But yet I still get banned without a explanation of why I'm being banned
Time of Occurrence:10:30
Evidence to support your claim:Look at how many people he banned for the same reason bet all of them say the same thing
Additional members involved/witnessing:Look at ban records he said he banned multible people for being in the bank while it was being robbed which I dont think is failrp if you dont have knowledge of it being robbed in the first place

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

you dont at all. You banned me for walking into a bank when a robbery was going on and I had no clue it was going on now you tell me do I deserve a ban for walking into a bank to get items out of my storage?

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

you dont at all. You banned me for walking into a bank when a robbery was going on and I had no clue it was going on now you tell me do I deserve a ban for walking into a bank to get items out of my storage?
You did not walk into the bank for this reason, you were interrupting a bank robbery/police raid for no roleplay reason AS I STATED in your ban appeal. That is why you were banned for FailRP.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt even walk into the vault I stayed in the lobby where I was soon chased out by police with shotguns pointed at me

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

at very fucking least unban me and put me on a watchlist if you believe I did this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.