Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:KittyLover429
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101584437
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Laquesha Brown

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Larry Gibbons

Reason for Report:Where do I start... Larry is very ban happy when it comes to his sits. Normally when I get into a sit with a admin it goes like this. The admin speaks, I speak to him about it, we than start talking about what I can do to stop this from happening again, and than the admin issues a punishment. The way Larrys sits go is he'll grab you outta no where, say your being banned for <reason> than when you try talking to him he says don't interrupt, You stay quiet for a min and no body says anything for the duration of the sit and you get banned without a explanation or a true reason for being banned. For instance I was banned for failrp. I went into the bank during a robbery without knowing it was being robbed. I was chased out by cops with shotguns and I waited until the robbery was over. I think he had a bad situation with someone else with the same player model and picked me up because I was near the location. He picked me up and put me on a roof. Said I was being banned for Failrp and that I should learn to rp and before I could say anything I was banned without any explanation or a real reason to why I was banned and this seem to be a reoccurring thing with larry. This is what he did to someone else who I have nothing to do with but almost the exact same story "he said don't interrupt me and 5 seconds of silence go by and I ask if he's going to say anything then I got banned." @Jeffary Ghoocery . Larry also doesnt know how to RP a single bit but tells people to learn how to rp. This comes from yet another report on Larry where he arrested a lawyer for trespassing when several officers invited him into the PD for his job as a lawyer. "After I explain that I am a lawyer, the police chief immediately puts me in cuffs The police chief then continues to not only ignore me, but also his fellow officers... while saying "There are no such thing as lawyers". Then he put me in jail" @Grady and in the video evidence you see @Grady doing magnificent roleplay until Larry walks in and I guess he says "theres no such thing as a lawyer" which is just fucked up and completely hypocritical on larry's side because larry isnt rping at all by saying oh you cant choose your role as a lawyer because its not implemented into the server yet. In my eyes he broke character and resumed right after basically saying you cant be lawyer. Larry dosent even rp the arrest he handcuffs him and instanly puts him in jail. For the last issue I've personally had with him is me and him argued in my ban appeal post and he denied me and never reduced me or anything and as I've said before I never did anything to deserve the ban but someone who sort of deserved a failrp ban got his ban reduced from 3days to 12hours and I got 24hours for something I never did and the only reason why larry decided to reduce this ban is because @Jeffary Ghoocery made a ban appeal and he admits it. "Because you took the initiative too appeal this ban, I will lower the ban to 12 hours, but the ban shall still remain, therefore this is denied (but lowered.)". This is a very descriptive report basically a essay I felt needed to be made because its ridiculous what hes doing.

Time of Occurrence:6/19/17-6/20/17
Evidence to support your claim:Most of my evidence is quoted in the essay above but one huge piece of evidence comes from @Grady proving Larry Failedrp in 2 different ways https://plays.tv/video/5948ac722ee753eee4/police-chief-failrp

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Grady @Jeffary Ghoocery @Larry Gibbons

Syff

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry to barge in like this, and I don't want to be an asshole but, could you please use paragraphs? it will make it easier to read since it's one wall of text at the moment.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I would of used paragraphs but I did it on my phone and it was hard enough

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:KittyLover429
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101584437
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Laquesha Brown

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Larry Gibbons

Reason for Report:Where do I start... Larry is very ban happy when it comes to his sits. Normally when I get into a sit with a admin it goes like this. The admin speaks, I speak to him about it, we than start talking about what I can do to stop this from happening again, and than the admin issues a punishment. The way Larrys sits go is he'll grab you outta no where, say your being banned for <reason> than when you try talking to him he says don't interrupt, You stay quiet for a min and no body says anything for the duration of the sit and you get banned without a explanation or a true reason for being banned. For instance I was banned for failrp. I went into the bank during a robbery without knowing it was being robbed. I was chased out by cops with shotguns and I waited until the robbery was over. I think he had a bad situation with someone else with the same player model and picked me up because I was near the location. He picked me up and put me on a roof. Said I was being banned for Failrp and that I should learn to rp and before I could say anything I was banned without any explanation or a real reason to why I was banned and this seem to be a reoccurring thing with larry. This is what he did to someone else who I have nothing to do with but almost the exact same story "he said don't interrupt me and 5 seconds of silence go by and I ask if he's going to say anything then I got banned." @Jeffary Ghoocery . Larry also doesnt know how to RP a single bit but tells people to learn how to rp. This comes from yet another report on Larry where he arrested a lawyer for trespassing when several officers invited him into the PD for his job as a lawyer. "After I explain that I am a lawyer, the police chief immediately puts me in cuffs The police chief then continues to not only ignore me, but also his fellow officers... while saying "There are no such thing as lawyers". Then he put me in jail" @Grady and in the video evidence you see @Grady doing magnificent roleplay until Larry walks in and I guess he says "theres no such thing as a lawyer" which is just fucked up and completely hypocritical on larry's side because larry isnt rping at all by saying oh you cant choose your role as a lawyer because its not implemented into the server yet. In my eyes he broke character and resumed right after basically saying you cant be lawyer. Larry dosent even rp the arrest he handcuffs him and instanly puts him in jail. For the last issue I've personally had with him is me and him argued in my ban appeal post and he denied me and never reduced me or anything and as I've said before I never did anything to deserve the ban but someone who sort of deserved a failrp ban got his ban reduced from 3days to 12hours and I got 24hours for something I never did and the only reason why larry decided to reduce this ban is because @Jeffary Ghoocery made a ban appeal and he admits it. "Because you took the initiative too appeal this ban, I will lower the ban to 12 hours, but the ban shall still remain, therefore this is denied (but lowered.)". This is a very descriptive report basically a essay I felt needed to be made because its ridiculous what hes doing.

Time of Occurrence:6/19/17-6/20/17
Evidence to support your claim:Most of my evidence is quoted in the essay above but one huge piece of evidence comes from @Grady proving Larry Failedrp in 2 different ways https://plays.tv/video/5948ac722ee753eee4/police-chief-failrp

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Grady @Jeffary Ghoocery @Larry Gibbons

You already have made a staff report on me, you should have simply edited that one: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/larry-gibbson-ban-happy.1364/

Please provide evidence of me breaking a rule, abusing my powers or anything to take advantage of having the rank of Moderator. Provide me with some evidence and I will gladly repute it. You are simply making statements as you have a bias against me simply because I banned you. I will gladly review any proof you have against me in the performance of my duties, until then, I am choosing not to speak with you any further. Please reference yourself to these posts in which I have been harassed and disrespected by you:

https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/larry-gibbson-ban-happy.1364/
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/larry-gibbons-failrp.1367/
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.1369/
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/laquesha-brown-wrongfully-banned.1363/
https://monolithservers.com/forums/...-improve-everyones-experience.1292/#post-9608

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

By the way, its GIBBONS, not Gibbson... Please get it right.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You already have made a staff report on me, you should have simply edited that one: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/larry-gibbson-ban-happy.1364/

Please provide evidence of me breaking a rule, abusing my powers or anything to take advantage of having the rank of Moderator. Provide me with some evidence and I will gladly repute it. You are simply making statements as you have a bias against me simply because I banned you. I will gladly review any proof you have against me in the performance of my duties, until then, I am choosing not to speak with you any further. Please reference yourself to these posts in which I have been harassed and disrespected by you:

https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/larry-gibbson-ban-happy.1364/
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/larry-gibbons-failrp.1367/
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.1369/
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/laquesha-brown-wrongfully-banned.1363/
https://monolithservers.com/forums/...-improve-everyones-experience.1292/#post-9608
Larry when multiple people have the same exact story of you not being respectful, lying, and just being ban happy who would you believe. Honestly look at the evidence of you failrping. Do you think monolith needs staff failrping?? Yes I disrespected you and harassed you because I'm pissed I was on with my friends minding my own business and I get banned for going into a bank to view my storage. Think of how I feel and how you would react if you were banned because a admin thought you were someone else. That person you say was me most likely got away with failrping and I'm serving the time fur it.

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Larry when multiple people have the same exact story of you not being respectful, lying, and just being ban happy who would you believe. Honestly look at the evidence of you failrping. Do you think monolith needs staff failrping??
First of all, no one has the exact same story as you. In fact, the only "multiple people" attacking me right now are you and @Jeffary Ghoocery . Second, that video does not show any evidence of FailRP. If you think it does, you should re-read the rules. There is no evidence of me breaking the rules. There is no evidence of me abusing my authority. The only evidence there is, is of you harassing and disrespecting me: see post #4 above.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

When 2 different people with almost identical stories saying that you were very disrespectful to them never gave a explanation or a real reason for the ban you can see how it looks and your shit at trying to defend yourself you keep trying to bring the attention off of you and onto me with the disrespect and harassment. But when you get banned for no reason other than being in a bank you get pissed and just annoyed that your banned because someone did something wrong and the wrong person is being punished for it.

Felgroove

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

All of you need to read the rules for this board. We will review this report in the coming day or so - any posters which break the rules beyond this point will be given warning points.

Jeffary Ghoocery

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

User was given 1 Warning Point for this post. Reason: breach of appeal board rules
did i say u can @ me Gibson and I'm not attacking u i support toast

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Think of it this way. My quotes come from other people not me. These other people are having the same exact problems with you. When a higher up sees my quotes and watches the video they will start seeing a trend that is reoccurring those trends are you not listening to other people, you being ban happy, you not looking into things at all, you not giving anyone a chance to speak. Like all of these reasons why you shouldnt be a staff member arnt just being picked out by me I looked through and read these over and over again to make sure everything made some sort of sense to be there. I'm not just throwing everything together to make you look bad I'm doing it because I dont want other people being falsely banned by you and having to spend hours and hours of time just trying to fix a issue that should of never happened and if you were a good staff member this would of never happened but you didnt want to talk to me in that sit you wanted to ban someone because your saw someone breaking a rule.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'm done fighting on public post @Larry Gibbons start a convo with me and we can talk in private and not start drama within the community I'm trying to be a man about this whole thing and get it resolved the right way. Please start one with me so we can work this out together.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, no one has the exact same story as you. In fact, the only "multiple people" attacking me right now are you and @Jeffary Ghoocery . Second, that video does not show any evidence of FailRP. If you think it does, you should re-read the rules. There is no evidence of me breaking the rules. There is no evidence of me abusing my authority. The only evidence there is, is of you harassing and disrespecting me: see post #4 above.
The video shows failrp by you because @Grady is rping as a Lawyer which is valid rp. In the video you can clearly see that other officers allow him into the building giving him permission into the building. The failrp comes in place when you show up put him in cuffs right away and put him in for trespassing. Now understand that if someone allows you into a building it is impossible to trespass on that property because you were givin permission to be there. Not that hard to figure out. Also you didnt rp the arrest of him. You never took a mug shot like a good rp would do, you didnt do "/me Takes fingerprints" like you should of done you failed to roleplay as a officer of the law which is all in the video that he was sent straight to jail. Also no were not attacking you were trying to have a good community and right now the staff is the only thing from the sever going down and your not helping the server at all if anything your just starting forum drama.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Larry Gibbons Not gonna contact me in the DM's?? You really dont care your at high risk of being demoted do you?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Will be reviewed. Raw Toast was banned on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.