Not open for further replies.

Decoy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Decoy
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:89755110
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Danny Dennison

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Larry Gibbons

Reason for Report: Excessive use of power/Abuse of power
Time of Occurrence: 2017-05-09 09:26-09:31 AM,UTC +1
Evidence to support your claim:
Chat log 1: http://prntscr.com/gh8yuu
Chat log 2: http://prntscr.com/gh8zdu
Basically what happend was i was trying to make some money as a UPS truck driver, i was driving by the hospital and was going about 50mph since i had just been in the outskirts and i had no control over the truck and i was lagging, i hit a fire hydrant and get launched in the air and hit Larry's police vehicle, Larry gets super pissed off and shoots my vehicle for no reason without giving me time to get out of the truck.
Larry tries to arrest me, i tell him im going to call a staff member to which he responds too by putting me up on a rooftop and freezing me basically dealing with his own sit doing whatever he wants and being rude.
(I get pissed off too since he fucking banned me from driving for a week when all i did was accidently hit a fucking car ONCE.)
Additional members involved/witnessing:There was another police officer there that tried to tell him i just hit a fire hydrant and lagged but he was super pissed off.

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You were driving recklessly as a UPS driver, you rammed into a fire hydrant by the hospital, backed up, then rammed my vehicle afterwards, also hitting another police vehicle. I pulled my gun on you, ordering you to exit the vehicle, when you continued to accelerate towards me with my gun drawn on you, I shot the vehicle, forcing you to exit at which point I attempted to arrest you. You resisted arrest and failed to comply with a law enforcement officer as a Delivery Driver. Not only did you break FearRP but you completely ruining the immersion for other players while driving erratically and metagaming.

At no point was I ever pissed off, which is proven in the chat logs. If anything, you were acting very disrespectful and inappropriate.
36B4762F87E8C373B4DCF3C1C91B826C00612539

Notice your comment, which is why you were banned.

If anything, I attempted to explain the situation to you, in which you refused to even comprehend what I was attempting to explain, negating me with your biased comments because you're angry I am enforcing the server rules. You need to relax and understand how our server operates before you attempt to accuse me of any wrongdoing here.

Decoy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You were driving recklessly as a UPS driver, you rammed into a fire hydrant by the hospital, backed up, then rammed my vehicle afterwards, also hitting another police vehicle. I pulled my gun on you, ordering you to exit the vehicle, when you continued to accelerate towards me with my gun drawn on you, I shot the vehicle, forcing you to exit at which point I attempted to arrest you. You resisted arrest and failed to comply with a law enforcement officer as a Delivery Driver. Not only did you break FearRP but you completely ruining the immersion for other players while driving erratically and metagaming.

At no point was I ever pissed off, which is proven in the chat logs. If anything, you were acting very disrespectful and inappropriate.
36B4762F87E8C373B4DCF3C1C91B826C00612539

Notice your comment, which is why you were banned.

If anything, I attempted to explain the situation to you, in which you refused to even comprehend what I was attempting to explain, negating me with your biased comments because you're angry I am enforcing the server rules. You need to relax and understand how our server operates before you attempt to accuse me of any wrongdoing here.
That is literally bullshit, you instantly where pissed off shooting my truck and telling me to get out and i got out of the truck, there is no reason to ban me for 1 day and ban me from vehicles for a week because i accidently fucking hit your car, get some common sense

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Not gonna comment on the shooting and the blacklist at this moment, but banning you for calling someone a "fucking retard" regardless if that player is staff or a regular player, is not acceptable and I would personally have banned you for longer than a day if I'd seen that. Lucky for you Larry only gave you a day.

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

There is nothing else to discuss. Nothing I did broke any rules nor did I abuse my powers. I am done arguing this with you.

Decoy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The ban is NOT my report, the fucking vehicle ban is my report because its excessive as fuck.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

The ban is NOT my report, the fucking vehicle ban is my report because its excessive as fuck.
Alright, sorry about that, I misunderstood you. Do you have any evidence, like a recording or anything that can help me?

Decoy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

http://prntscr.com/ghafi4 Only screenshot i have :/
As you can see i probably didnt hit the other officer and i never drove forward when he had a gun at me (the car was in the same spot that it was after the impact)

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

http://prntscr.com/ghafi4 Only screenshot i have :/
As you can see i probably didnt hit the other officer and i never drove forward when he had a gun at me (the car was in the same spot that it was after the impact)
Doesn't really show whether you drove forward or not to be honest.
Screenshots rarely prove much.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Due to non-sufficient evidence, this report is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.