Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name :pablo Young
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:122905120
Your Character Name: pablo Young

Target Steam Name: larry winters
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Target Character Name (if known): furry gamer

Request Reason: using vehicle too ram car on purpose and than proceedes too call me a n word multiple times and tell me too bomb towers. As a muslim im deeply offended by this act of a racism by furry gamer
When did the situation occur?: 8/21/2023
Your evidence to support your claim:
racism
vehicle abuse

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all lets be clear, I never said the n word but in the clip you show, your friend says " you fucking N****r" directed at me and in response to the second accusation, as you can see I was talking on the radio so anything said was not directed at you and either way I'm pretty sure that was not what was said. Additionally, the second clip is part of a situatiuon where I had KOS on you and you guys reported me ingame for supposedly breaking nlr but @Backflare determined that I had a valid reason to kill you plus you also had insufficient evidence against me. Now to adress your own rule breaks in this report: you called me furry gamer twice in this report which I have already explained to you I consider that player harrasment and these actions just further support my open report against you now linked here https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/pr.39278/ . Additionally you are blatantly lying in a sit as I never said the N word which is also a violation of the community rules. I understand you may be upset that I have an open report against you and kill you ingame but creating false reports out of agony and continually harassing me by calling me "Furry Gamer" is simply a tribute towards your immature character.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name :pablo Young
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:122905120
Your Character Name: pablo Young

Target Steam Name: larry winters
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Target Character Name (if known): furry gamer

Request Reason: using vehicle too ram car on purpose and than proceedes too call me a n word multiple times and tell me too bomb towers. As a muslim im deeply offended by this act of a racism by furry gamer
When did the situation occur?: 8/21/2023
Your evidence to support your claim:
racism
vehicle abuse

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes
Also you used the improper too twice in this report just thought I'd let you know to help you out.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @YoungHablo and @FluffyGamer,

Following a review of the provided video evidence that is still made available and statements, I have made a conclusion. Please see my notes below.
  • The 1st video provided claiming racist remarks has been deleted and therefore cannot be properly reviewed (insufficient evidence). I did not have the chance to see the video and as such no evidence is supplied for that part. If you upload video evidence and then remove it while it is still being reviewed then it cannot be used. Additionally, removing evidence due to the implication of other users to protect them from their own actions can be deemed against our community principles thus potential action could be inflicted.
  • The 2nd video provides no clear evidence (insufficient evidence) to determine whether the user reported his driving the vehicle, nor has this been recorded in logs. In addition, no timeframe has been provided. There is no evidence here to determine a rule violation.
As a Community, values of respect and expected behaviour are implemented as server rules and general principles. This is to ensure all types of people are treated with respect and derogatory slurs are not accepted in most circumstances. Players who wish to violate this and draw a negative experience to others are at heavy risk of imposing limited function on the server or complete removal from connecting. Please refer to our rules around this.

1.1 (Expected Behaviour)
Your expected behaviour is not limited to the rules below. Use common sense: When in doubt if something you are doing might be against the rules, it could very well be. If you have any doubts, contact a staff member.

1.2 (Community Respect)
This community has respect as a core value; therefore, we ask that you treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Treat those the way you would want to be treated.

1.6 (Derogatory Slurs)
We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.

No action will be taken.

Report Denied,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.