Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What's up guys.
When I started monolith 4 years ago, I definitely could not imagine myself sitting here writing this today. Whether many of you know or not, I was recently deported from the city for 1 year and after talking with some people, that year is going to remain and will not be reduced. While a year is not permeant, I am in my senior year of high school and will be well into my freshman year of college at this time next year. I will not be bring my PC to college so it seems my time on here is really over.

I just want to reflect on the past years I spent here. Whether I met you near 4 years ago when I started or we just became friends last week, this server was really something special. While at the end of the day, this is just a game, the memories were o so very real. I've probably spent near equal time talking to some of you as I have anyone else in my life over the past years. There was something about coming home from school and hoppin on the radio with your boys that just never got old.

In a way, many of us grew up with this game. Although we all have our lives outside of monolith, I started playing when I was in 8th grade and I'm less than 10 months away from stepping foot on a college campus. These past years were
indescribably fun and it is truly sad to see something like this come to an end. While I am not oblivious to the fact that many people in this community did not like me and are likely happy I'm banned, I would like to believe there are some who at least tolerated me. That being said, I'm not going to write anymore but if anyone wishes to stay in contact with me, here is my discord FluffyGamer#4923. I'll definitely still be gamin for at least the rest of the school year so don't be a stranger and hmu if you ever want to talk or play something.
Leaving it at that, I'm gonna miss you guys and wish everyone best of luck.

-Larry Winters Signing Off

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

o7 larry

Last edited:

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i love u larry winters

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

rip bozo major L

the unicorn man down

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

• RIP Larry I love you Larry winters

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Farewell.

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

o7

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’ve seen a lot of people come and go, but you are different. From the times I saw you on in True North, to the times you’ve crunched me in monoford/Southside, (I honestly can’t recall if I’ve ever seen you on Rockford but that might just be my bad memory) I’ve always known you were capable of many things and talented in others. I hope to one day see you again if that may be a year, 2 years, or whenever. I also hope you do well for your final year of high school and good luck in college for whatever you plan to go to college for. See you later Larry, and stay safe. o7 and beyond.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Although we never really got along Larry, there was a point in time where I could call you a brother. I hate beefing with people who are actually cool and at the end of the day, you were one of those down-to-earth people.

2 years ago when we were both in GS9 were some good ass times, never will forget that time of my life. It's gonna be weird not seeing you around for sure and it's sad to see you go man. Good luck in whatever you decide to do, I'm sure you'll kill it no matter what. Nothing but love and respect for you king.

o7 to a real Monolith legend.

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

damn ... was really looking forward to see you come back and get some more frags. sad to see you go. o7

Last edited by a moderator:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Didn’t interact with you that much but you seemed chill cya.

D

Deleted member 12627

o7

Maybe we play tarkov sometime again when the game gets a better anticheat? You can take all the loot like you always do next time we play just for old time sake.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

o7

Maybe we play tarkov sometime again when the game gets a better anticheat? You can take all the loot like you always do next time we play just for old time sake.
tarkov? anticheat? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Had a lot of fun being a part of Legacy allied with GS9 on Monoford 1-2 years ago. Take it easy. o7

Kris

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Don't ever buy weed from the gas station

This some stupid shit fr fr I swear on all my opps this finna kill me! RIP to jesus and don't do drugs!

GS9 4EVER

RIP GS9 ALL MA HOMIES DIED AROUND ME FR FR

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

adios

Status
Not open for further replies.