Your Steam Name: SoilderKidd
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:104931280
Your Character Name: Lawrence Starks

Ban Length: 4 Days
Banning Staff Member : @QuickSilver1937
Ban Reason: FearRP
Time of Occurrence: 8/25/18
Relevant Evidence:
I Drove away because i never thought i would be breaking FearRP due to the car already rolling as the traffic stop was occuring. I would wish to get this appealed if i am right though my memory isn't the best and if i wasn't moving i have already been punished and no actions would be required.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

When I teleport ed you and the person who reported you, I asked if you broke FearRP and drove away while under gunpoint. You responded with a simple no and that is when I checked and saw you had a been warned for FearRP many times. Then the person who reported you said they had video and they could upload it and that is when I told you that if you were found lying to me I could assure you that you would receive a 5+ day ban. You immediately said that you did it when I re-asked you the question and even while banning you for the 4 days which is what must be done for the amount of times you have broken the rules, you started to laugh and chuckle and when I said bye you seemed fine with it. Never once did you say you were already rolling as you put it, you just admitted to breaking FearRP. I'm gonna need a good reason to shorten your ban because obviously you don't understand what FearRP is if you keep breaking it.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@QuickSilver1937 You are right I did lie about it when we first got the the admin sit and I apologize. I did act like I felt fine with it because I was pretty upset and didn't want to say hurtful things to anyone. This laughing and being jokingly is the way I stop myself from acting in rage. I do apologize and I know what I've done wrong. I just want to enjoy the last day of the weekend playing on the server and I hope you will allow me to.

QuickSilver1937

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am happy that you told me the truth but at the we have guidelines and I follow those guidelines. This was your third time breaking FearRP and I don’t think it will be the last if I unban you. You need this punishment because you’ve clearly not changed from the first or second time. I will be denying this appeal due to those reasons. I am sorry but being nice will make you think people will be nice in the future and most likely break this simple rule again.
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.