Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am leaving Monolith and Resigning as Mentor for the time being. It has been fun but I just don't have anything left to do in monolith anymore. I will also step down as PD command with my other resignations.

@Jay Cutter - Got banned but had lots of fun with you when you were around. IDK the full reason why and I wont ask, but sad to see you go.
@thekylevanhorn Great mod, deserves Admin 100%. Had lots of fun messing around with you and will miss those times.
@Marwan I know you are SA so sorry for the ping, but I just wanted to thank you for giving me a chance as Mentor even given my past record on the server. It was fun
@Trooper C. Winters Thank you for accepting me into PD command and allowing me to help the PD. I hope I helped make a difference
@Austin Hunter Had so much fun messing around with you on PD when you were playing. great HC member along with Winters, keep it up.
@SammyZZ Great PD member, deserves HC and should apply if they haven't already. Had fun stealing your car every chance I got.
@everyone who I may or may not have forgotten, thank you for the fun times on the server hanging out with you both on criminal and PD.
@Tazmanian Devils - I know there is really only one or two of you, but thank you for being great even in such a small org.

I might be back for silk road update or Christmas, but idk. Thanks for the great times on the server -Phenix

thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry to see you go my dude.

Jay Cutter

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

It was always a blast playing with you, even if I ended up team killing you cause you wouldnt comm XD. You should at least stop by, dont quit forever!!

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

devs release silk road and christmas update now so he comes back

Alx

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

retiring from monolith roleplay

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It was always a blast playing with you, even if I ended up team killing you cause you wouldnt comm XD. You should at least stop by, dont quit forever!!
When did you get unbanned?

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

fedayeenwinners