Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dev
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:479776502
Your Character Name: Nick Litchfield

Target Steam Name: Niko2k
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65839987
Target Character Name (if known): Ivor Ingolf

Request Reason: He logged off with all the LSD stuff they were making and he picked up his teammate's stuff for him and logged off with that too. I know Ivor Ingolf didn't DC to avoid raid but he knew his teammate was gonna DC so he gave him his stuff that's gotta be in some way against the rules . You can clearly see in the video when we pull up there is 2 cars but when my teammate checks again there is only one vehicle.
Would just like to add that I have a high suspicion this is the man that logged out not 100% sure tho https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/984513512355299488/984518948684955778/unknown.png
When did the situation occur?: Around 11 am 6/9/22
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/f6d8ye

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report is currently under review. @Niko2k you have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be handled without your input.

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is currently under review. @Niko2k you have 24 hours to respond to this report or it will be handled without your input.
i dont see what this is about i didnt leave nor did i know my friend was going to leave, and what stuff did he give me i brought my own supplies, you say in the video u followed me there which means i didnt have time to make any lsd so this report is about what exactly? (nice breaking character btw)

Last edited:

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Devin07 can you provide the name/steam ID of @Niko2k 's friend. I am struggling to find who they are and there is nothing here to definitively prove that @Niko2k is in the wrong.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Ingolf it appears as if you are the one who disconnected in this situation. You have 24 hours to state your side of the story. If you can not do so, the remainder of this report will be handled without your input.

Ingolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, so me and a friend of mine went to purchase the ingredients needed to make LSD, while Niko2k was waiting for us at the house since he had already bought the ingredients. And when we were on our way to the contraband dealer, my audio fucked up (as it did many times that day), and therefore I had to restart the game.

You also mentioned that Niko2k dropped me his LSD and that I left the server after picking it up. That is false. I was not even inside the house while you were raiding, and if I was, why would I even leave my mini-fridge there for you to take?

I had this audio problem many times throughout that day, and here is a clip of it happening on a different occasion while basing: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nRHGPSItKBVHD/nh2czlxkJUcz?invite=cr-MSxxSjYsNzEyMDYyMTks

Devin07

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So now you're just lying because there were 2 cars out front of the property as seen in the clip but when he checks again 1 of the cars had disappeared which is clearly logging to avoid a raid. Also, your claim saying that you "had to restart your game" is pure fiction. As soon as you leave the server your car despawns with you as seen in the clip. If you're going to lie come up with something better than that.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After a thorough review of this report I have came to the following conclusion:

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.1.8​
You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission in case you want to leave during an active role-play situation.​
Inconclusive

@Niko2k did not disconnect to avoid any role-play situation, nor were any items exchanged with anyone else during the given time period.

@Ingolf actually disconnected from the server before the raid occurred, thus he did not disconnect to avoid a rp situation.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.