Target SteamID:STEAM_1:1:155838862
Target Character Name (if known):N/A
Target Steam Name:Schlat™
Target SteamID:STEAM_1:1:503053512
Target Character Name (if known):N/A

Request Reason:Left mid of raid
When did the situation occur?:about 4:30am CST
Your evidence to support your claim:
You can see within the first few seconds Senior leaving, then shortly after Schlatdisconnected themselves

Additional members involved/witnessing:tylerdourlain, BMO
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:Yuh

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Desyncvip,

Following a review of the provided video evidence and statements in comparison with logs, I have come to a conclusion. In summary, the video shows you and another user raiding a property where two defending parties are supposed to have left the server. With a review of logs, I can only verify one of the reported users, Schlat™, to have left the server during the time frame provided. I am further satisfied the video evidence provided shows this user (Schlat™) leaving the server during an active situation to avoid roleplay/player-versus-player. The reported other user, Senior, does not appear to have left the server nor does the provided video evidence clearly show the user in question.

In consideration of "Schlat™" player history, they will receive Two Warning Points for the rule violated below.
2.1.8 (Disconnecting to Avoid Roleplay)
You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact in-game staff and be granted permission in case you want to leave during an active role-play situation.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked and Moved.

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Desyncvip,

On further review of additional evidence provided by you via Direct Forum Messaging on this report alongside compared server logs. I am now satisfied there is sufficient evidence to rule the other reported user, Senior, has also violated rule 2.1.8 (Disconnecting to Avoid Roleplay).

I will note, the summary in which I previously provided is incorrect from the standpoint of the type of raiding parties - this does not change the outcome of the report.

In consideration of "Senior"''s player's history and the rule violation, they will receive the same punishment as the other user - Two Warning Points.

Report Re-Reviewed & Concluded,
Thread Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.