Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Your Character Name: Tyler Gard

Target Steam Name: Ikon
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126128799
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Left while i was raiding him at mesa
When did the situation occur?: 1:59am PST
Your evidence to support your claim: LOGS

But also https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/vlSMTNWTyDOD-/d1337i5u5MWq?invite=cr-MSxBM0YsNTgxNTU2NDQs

Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Doom Guy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Your Character Name: Tyler Gard

Target Steam Name: Ikon
Target SteamID: N/A
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Left while i was raiding him at mesa
When did the situation occur?: 1:59am PST
Your evidence to support your claim: LOGS

But also https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/vlSMTNWTyDOD-/d1337i5u5MWq?invite=cr-MSxBM0YsNTgxNTU2NDQs

Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes
Please include the targets SteamID32 or this report will be denied.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

NuclearPickleTV

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Figured I’d go ahead and respond now that the report somewhat follows the rules and is valid. Unfortunately, an IRL event had caused me to leave the game all while I did not know I was being raided because I didn’t have headphones on at the time. I know how bad that looks considering the timing and I’m not trying to fight that and make excuses for what happened especially because there’s no way for me to prove that I got paged out to a fire at the time before we got cancelled and that it is the reason I had left. What happened was not okay on my part. It was clearly against the rules and for that I do apologize to Doom Guy. I am willing to do what I can to make it right, I have not used or thrown out any of the cocaine ingredients and loot that I had in my player since last night and I am willing to offer Doom Guy the items that they possibly/may have been able to receive if they had won the raid without me being disconnected. The loot they would’ve gotten was a stove, tons of coca leaves, a m4, and cocaine chemicals. I have video to back up the items I had on me. If @Doom Guy would accept that in return for closing the report I would have no problem providing those items. If Doom does not wish to accept my offer, I ask that the staff please take a discretion towards the length of any ban or punishment, I just purchased premium last night and would like to get to use it before my subscription ends.

Last edited:

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is now under review,

@Doom Guy please read the message above.

You can expect a response from me shortly.

Best regards,
Lambsauce | Administration Team

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately, an IRL event had caused me to leave the game all while I did not know I was being raided because I didn’t have headphones on at the time.
I find quite hard to believe that you had to do something immediately after renting a property to start cooking cocaine. About 4-6 seconds after @Doom Guy finished lock-picking your door, you picked up all of your items. Additionally, you loaded back into the server almost immediately after disconnecting.

After reviewing logs I have came to the conclusion that you violated {Roleplay Rules} [2.1 General]
Code:
You may not disconnect to avoid a role-play situation. You must contact ingame staff and be granted permission in case you want to leave during an active role-play situation

You will be receiving 1 warning point for LTARP.

Best regards,
Lambsauce | Administration Team

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.