Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The Antagonist
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225952476
Your Character Name: Will John

Target Steam Name: unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25471901
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request Reason: I AFK submitting a report but when I got back, I spawned in my car and saw somebody getting arrested, the arrester then came, detained me, and brought me to prison where I was searched because I "raided prison".
When did the situation occur?: 2:49 AM EST February 3rd, 2022
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/cLRM71o1jV7uU/i05Hg7S3BR
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tommy Young Viktor Solokov
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Toggle signature

Last edited:

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Think you've provided the wrong video, but if this is about the situation I think it is you were meant to be released.
hopefully the correct vid can clear that up.

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Think you've provided the wrong video, but if this is about the situation I think it is you were meant to be released.
hopefully the correct vid can clear that up.
I was released, I just think HE unlawfully detained me

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I wouldn't say Django was in the wrong, because the PD was defending the prison from an ongoing assault and there had been one guy (Pretty sure it was Tommy Young) exactly where you were detained that was scoping into the prison tower. Wrong place wrong time unfortunately, you were reasonably deemed a suspect, considering the emptiness of the area is is odd for someone to be hanging around and the fact it was your org assaulting the prison.

Django in the end brought you over to me since I was the one who saw the shooter at the premium box from in the tower and said you were all good to be released.

Sorry will but I don't see how this was an issue... After all it was your org that was assaulting the prison was it not? Any reasonable officer would deem other members of the same org in the area a suspect.

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

As @DystopianRaven said, you were just there at the wrong time, any officers may detain a suspect with reasonable suspicion, a shootout had occur near prison, you happened to be at the scene and you were temporarily detained, after you were identified it was deemed that you weren't apart of the situation, thus was let go. I see no misuse of power by any officers in question. You were just there at the wrong time. I hope you understand the situation now.

Player Report Denied.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.