Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: LeFleur
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:551141471
Your Character Name: Unsure.

Ban Length: Permanent.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console.

Ban Reason: "Alternate account of banned user"
Unban Reason: I am going to be honest, I am not sure when I was banned, or what it was for, because playing on this account was my first real experience on the server. I walked around for an hour or so before being banned. I have heard absolutely amazing things about this server, that's why I am unhappy coming back to this. I don't remember even being banned (if I was). If one of you all could reply and let me know what I was banned for originally or something of that matter, then I could give a proper response to that offense, thanks.

[EDIT] Okay, I just made this edit to clarify, this here (STEAM_0:0:148432313), is the only alt account I have, and I may have joined the server at some point on it, but I do not ever remember being banned at any point, and I am not banned on it at the time of making this post, but I presume if I join and play I will be banned, since my main account I'm appealing right now is banned.

Time of Occurrence: Unsure, but it was definitely not recent.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why are you appealing your ban just now?

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Why are you appealing your ban just now?
Because I was interested in another server at the time of the ban, and was only moderately interested in monolith at the time. I was referred to join the server by a friend at that time, which is why I joined, but once I got banned after a few hours I figured it wasn't worth the trouble, and just forgot about it. Months later, and I've just been exposed to the potential of the server, after seeing the "Once Upon a Time in Monolith" Trailer, and how good the server truly is, and with nothing else to do, I am extremely interested in coming back.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Contact me on discord (pmx#6404). Locked.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.