Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Pinkwaters added to DISLIKED

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Pinkwaters added to DISLIKED

Due to constant harassment and attempted mugging and large scale recruiting I would like to move them to WAR

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings from The Batman Association we would like to request an alliance

Ally request with The Batman Association has been DENIED

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

ORG closed

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Legacy has chosen to Merge with Explicit into the Veira Family.

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Wait Marco I was in probation of the org

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Welcome back! I’m actually hyped for this org ngl. I’ll cya guys around town for sure.

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Amazing org to be apart of back in rockford hope it grows back Gooduck

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck rebooting it's a hard life out here

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

60 Primaries, that‘s a whole lot

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck with the reboot.
love seeing some Rockford organizations coming back.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@MRC I am interested in joining your org as I know Dimitri, Ryan, and Klarj. Im not at home so cant get my screenshots but I have over 100 primaries and about 2 million in bank. Look forward to meeting you and will respond with proper format when I get home.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name:Larry Winters
Bank (screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1911863692
Another 1.2mil in engines so I don't pay high medical bills. Had more but just lost 500k gambiling
:(
Levels (screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1911863611
How long have you been playing for: Since early Par lake but know all the boys from Rockford
How can you benefit Legacy? Not only do I come from a long list of the most powerful orgs on the server but I also am close friends and have fought with 3 out of the 6 in this org before in GS9. I bring a level of game sense and experience that no new and mostly no OG players posses. I use my long time combat experience to make smart moves during PVP situations; whether it be bank, mugs,or raids, you can count on me to have your back. I have a large amount of primaries and money so there will never be the question of is it worth for me to come and help you. If in your org, I would be a strong PVP unit and as long as a strong sense of leadership is set, I can follow your rules and orders. I have never met you, or if I have I forgot so I am very excited to talk to you. If you ask Klarj, Ryan, or Dimitri they can vouch for my loyalty to an org and my strong PVP skills.

Last edited:

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name:Larry Winters
Bank (screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1911863692
Another 1.2mil in engines so I don't pay high medical bills. Had more but just lost 500k gambiling
:(
Levels (screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1911863611
How long have you been playing for: Since early Par lake but know all the boys from Rockford
How can you benefit Legacy? Not only do I come from a long list of the most powerful orgs on the server but I also am close friends and have fought with 3 out of the 6 in this org before in GS9. I bring a level of game sense and experience that no new and mostly no OG players posses. I use my long time combat experience to make smart moves during PVP situations; whether it be bank, mugs,or raids, you can count on me to have your back. I have a large amount of primaries and money so there will never be the question of is it worth for me to come and help you. If in your org, I would be a strong PVP unit and as long as a strong sense of leadership is set, I can follow your rules and orders. I have never met you, or if I have I forgot so I am very excited to talk to you. If you ask Klarj, Ryan, or Dimitri they can vouch for my loyalty to an org and my strong PVP skills.
Denied for NOW due to relationship with Allied Organization.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.