legobear

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin):
@gm1003
Ban Reason: third party software
Unban Reason:I was literally joking I have hours on top of hours of me playing this past week I never have guns on me because I die with them I now understand hacking is something you ca t joke about I can show all the videos but it would take a long time to show all them I could screen share and show through it I usually base with no gun. I let pd counter if I did indeed having hacks I could simply just base with a gun and you know use "third party software" I was joking with him hence why I kept saying "hypothetically" I was just pretty bored as shown from the evidence I was on my phone sending it. Under no circumstances was I ever seen having good skill at the game or fragging alot of people because it really never happened. Why I usually just base/farm I get alot of people use this as there defense when they get banned for hacking but I have gameplay of the past week to back it up. Ive been working alot to get my levels up and I know the ban I could get from using third part software just to kill someone and get some loot it really isn't worth it. Also as seen in the evidence I was joking how I am an alt and that could easily be dismissing by looking through ips to see if any other accounts link up to it and also all the games furthering my point that I was joking when I was saying everything else. There is no actual video evidence of me hacking or screenshots or anytype of in-game evidence also why would I confess if I know I'm gonna get perma banned

Time of Occurrence:7:30 pm

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @legobear,

Community Management is allowed to instate cheating infractions based on behaviour and/or activity we deem suspicious (you can check this in our rules thread). After further investigation, we considered your activity suspicious enough to remove you off the server for possible usage of third party software.

Do note that Community Management is not forced to nor will we provide you any further explanations, reasons or even evidence than what is stated in this post.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.