Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name Dan3336
Your SteamID:76561198347881161
Your Character Name:Micheal smith

Ban Length:4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) @PMX

Ban Reason:Unauth corp, fail rp
Unban Reason:I have a video intailing everything if needed, I told the warden multiple times to move out the way he wasn't moving i batoned him picked him up and moved him then the swat officer that was near by closed the door on him. Killing him I was never corrupt throughout my job as corrections officer full gameplay to show it also. it could also be shown by logs as I typed it 3 times for him to move out the way if logs were to be checked

Time of Occurrence:3:30 pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:Johnthan
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes but in that case you should have made a report and we would have moved him, in case he was afk. Battoning him is not the solution.

legobear

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Even though as we all know the baton only puts people down for 30 seconds were you can easily transport there body when they got up they have all there health. So I don't see where in here this turns into a 4 day ban. Also no one had made a report any of the two people in the situation meaning you were spectating the situation and I this case you said make a report to get an admin but if u were there why haven't you moved him? But anyways I am sorry if I have broken any rule of sort I would request for me to be unbanned as this is my first time I got any punishment for fail rp or corruption if u check my sheet I was never warned or banned for any of those reasons @PMX

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1581543626467.png

This is not your first punishment for failRP.

And just because the baton doesn't do much damage, it doesn't mean you can use it in whatever way you want. What you did is still considered unauthorized corruption and failRP.

I'm going to reduce the ban to 12 hours, from now.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.