Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Haupstadt
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91060312
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Buck

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Leon

Reason for Report: Bumps into me making me vdm someone. Breaking Fear RP, Lying that he was right
Time of Occurrence: Few days ago might be 12-13th
Evidence to support your claim: I was in a police chase earlier at docks and I had bumped into a cop, damaging him, I fled away to the town hall and that's where Leon recognized me from the docks. I am asking if any of those guys were the guy I ran over because i felt bad and it was unintentional, Leon then pushes me and makes me run over someone, I get angry and call him autistic in RP, and I confront him that he just caused a manslaughter. He then claims it wasn't him by saying no, when he just ran over the guy 2 seconds after he pushed my car. I then step out of my car and tell him to put his hands up, He then steps out I have my gun pointed to him, he pulls it out, it on safety and then proceeds to un safety his gun and it turns into a shootout, later he comes up to me and tries to act like he was in the right, and goes away because I was speaking above him.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This report has been completely manipulated as the fact of the matter is, I was trying to block you in but your car glitched and killed someone AS SEEN ON THE VIDEO, I didn't intentionally hit your vehicle to kill that guy and you can clearly see that. I didn't even hear you call me "autistic", I just heard that in the video. So that had nothing to do with it. And I never said it wasn't me in the car. I didn't recognize you from the docks, it was called over radio.

All of the claims you have made are untrue. I was wanting to speak to you about the whole situation because you were making false claims about me but you were just continually talking over me.

It is also ironic that you didn't include the part where I came to speak to you as you just talked over me and didn't let me explain.

Last edited:

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This report has been completely manipulated as the fact of the matter is, I was trying to block you in but your car glitched and killed someone AS SEEN ON THE VIDEO, I didn't intentionally hit your vehicle to kill that guy and you can clearly see that. I didn't even hear you call me "autistic", I just heard that in the video. So that had nothing to do with it. And I never said it wasn't me in the car. I didn't recognize you from the docks, it was called over radio.

All of the claims you have made are untrue. I was wanting to speak to you about the whole situation because you were making false claims about me but you were just continually talking over me.

It is also ironic that you didn't include the part where I came to speak to you as you just talked over me and didn't let me explain.
You may have not intentionally killed him but you bumped into me causing him to die. I like how you just completely avoid the fear rp, and make no counter points against it. I thought you had recognized me from docks because I saw your car heading there. And you came up to me after trying to prove that you were 100% in the right, When you broke fear rp and made me vdm someone.

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Once again you are making false claims because I didn't mean to bump into your car, I just tried to block you in. If you didn't know already, it is quite hard to drive anyway when living in the UK.

Just because I don't mention something, doesn't mean I am trying to avoid it:

Claim #1 - The FearRP point you have tried to make - As I was trying to explain but you were just talking over me when I came to you (the part YOU are ignoring), is the fact that I got out of my car with my gun out to get you out of the vehicle but when I looked at you, you also had your gun out.. you then started shooting and then I did too.

Claim #2 - Me causing you to VDM someone - It's not intentional if I killed him by an accident, he just moved at the wrong time.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

If someone has there gun pointed at you, you're not supposed to take your gun out and then you started saying you took your gun out first.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

In no way was the VDM on purpose, the guy walking towards your car put himself into that position by standing infront of your vehicle. FearRP is not applicable in this situation as you tell him to put his hands up while you don't have a weapon out - the second you pull it out the already exits the vehicle; facing away from you while drawing his service pistol to put you into FearRP.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.