Not open for further replies.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CoNnEcT
Your Steam ID: 76561198056784623
Your Character Name: Nick Murphy

Target Steam Name: never checked, i didnt know it needed a steam name and steam id cause i never reported anyone before. i saw them 2 play the whole day yesterday and doing allot of trouble(they driver a black nissan with red underglow so it was not hard to miss them). if i see 1 or both of them today or any time soon ill update the steam name and steam id for both.
Target SteamID: never checked
Target Character Name (if known): Lester Pasovski and Kamari Davis

Request reason: some kind of punishment because i tried to roleplay and even call a medic for him to heal him and then all he did in return is kill on sight(before he was arrested and bring to jail) like you can see on video at beginning he came to a random officer in front of town hall and killed him without saying anything to the officer and started shoting everyone on sight(maybe he tought that i was chasing him wich it wasnt the case because the officer that got killed from him he called for additional units before he was rdm from Lester Pasovski, also you can hear the officer saying "i am cuffing him right now" and barrely after he finished what he sayid he got gunned down), after the situation was over i came back for my vehicle and Garry Werner was on Lester Pasovski body(i even clicked on him to double check who he was) because he was wearing the same clothes as the guy that started all this.
basicly after the situation was over i came there and you can see me looking arround just in case to see if the situation was over because i dont wanna break nlr and i was there just for my vehicle but i saw medic was getting the guy up so i helped him to arrest him so hope that is not breaking nlr, after that we went to the police station and i called a medic for him and called the arresting officer(Garry Werner) to procede him and put him into jail but for some reason Garry Werner ignored me. while i was wating for the officer to arrive, Lester Pasovski started walking in hopes to run away and not to go to jail and i tried to roleplay and told him to stop, follow me, come here and so on.... but he just ignored me and he even went into the elevator just to avoid arrest, after i got him and dragged him he went into the elevator and on purpose glitched thru the door and thats when his friend came and gun me down without saying anything(also i tought he was a detective or lawyer but when i saw him pull a gun i didnt wanna do anything that breaks the rules because i was at gun point but i guess they dont care about rules, at least till they get rdm, then they care about the rules). basicly that was the first video that is linked(if you havent go check theyir clothes and remember them you gonna need it for the second video)
this is a screenshot of the chat after i got killed from Kamari Davis in pd elivator, so its obvious that they are here to just kill and talk trash instead of roleplaying. https://postimg.cc/image/tqaw85k6z/

the second video shows me just chilling in pd, listening to police radio if anyone needs backup i was ready to leave but first i was doing something off screen and thats when i saw a car suspisoucly just pull up in front of pd(that was some time later like i think 30 min later from the first situation) basicly i went in side the pd and heard the front door of pd open and it was first time i heard that noise but it was suspisous enough for me to retreat to first locked door and see who it is(also note that this was my second day on server and i havent played for months and later today i found out you can actually lockpick cars and doors), after i notice 2 guy(1 of them posible having u gun or at least looks like it but i wasnt sure cause for some reason all bigger weapons are broken in a way that i see them betwean people legs so dont know if there is a fix for that) basicly when i saw 2 guys and posible 1 armed, i saw that the clothes look familiar but coudnt really tell from where till i checked the first video, so what this proves is they just come to situations or create situations without saying anything, basicly going arround killing everyone without saying a word. isnt that against rules?

sorry for my english, i know its not the best, and also hope the music is not a problem because i always listen to music whatever i play.
When did the situation occur?: 6.may.2018 - arround 15:50(5:50 pm) it was my timezone GMT+1(croatia europe) so not sure what time it was on server host.
Your evidence to support your claim:
first video -
second video -
Additional members involved/witnessing: Garry Werner also i made a !report when this happend and Foster Goliath was the person that told me to make a report on forum and tag him but i dont know his actual name on forum.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Dwyer actually i havent noticed that he used a radio, but good eye. thank you for pointing that.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i see, i guess you can talk in /rc when you are down? unless he waited till he gets up and really fast typed in /rc

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

the cop held my freind and gunpoint, it wouldn't help to tell him to uncuff since he wouldn't be in fearrp and about me not following you or doing what you told me to was because i wasn't under fearrp
and kamari didn't really do anything wrong either you had a m4 pointed right at him

Last edited:

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

He was ready to type "/rc Townhall" and after 1 sec you see he is handcuffed. He was shot and wounded didnt felt anything got revived how can he talk to a radio..
maybe i held the radio when i went down
also you're not involved what are you even doing here

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I agree, Lester aka s00L has been lying a lot he is like a person that is sneaky/breaks rules doesnt give a fuck and i talked to other staff including Eliass About him and he did agree. He deserves 2 week ban. Also he was using a radio when handcuffed if you look at the video

About Kamari he just needs a warn.
no i didn't use the radio when dead or handcuffed that's not even possible, i did it when i got revived
and 2 week ban for what?

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

the cop held my freind and gunpoint, it wouldn't help to tell him to uncuff since he wouldn't be in fearrp
and kamari didn't really do anything wrong either you had a m4 pointed right at him
what you are suggesting is, better start killing everyone without saying anything, rather then to try and roleplay, point a gun at cop, tell him to release your friend that had his hands up and if the cops doesn't do it, it is fearrp and that means you can report him and also if you by any chance died and lost weapons and you are about to go to jail, admin would come, give you back what you lost and also you would most likely not go to jail because a rule has been broken and the guy that broke it would probably get a warning or more, but going around and killing everyone on sight just because you are not interested in roleplaying i dont think that is a way to do in a roleplay servers.

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

what you are suggesting is, better start killing everyone without saying anything, rather then to try and roleplay, point a gun at cop, tell him to release your friend that had his hands up and if the cops doesn't do it, it is fearrp and that means you can report him and also if you by any chance died and lost weapons and you are about to go to jail, admin would come, give you back what you lost and also you would most likely not go to jail because a rule has been broken and the guy that broke it would probably get a warning or more, but going around and killing everyone on sight just because you are not interested in roleplaying i dont think that is a way to do in a roleplay servers.
no it wouldn't be fearrp for him since he already had a gun out, held the gun out on my freind in fact

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

well ill let admins take over from here and decide what to do but as far i saw yesterday i saw you multiple times in your black car with red uderglow going arround the city, running over people, getting killed by cops and cops getting killed by you, its obvious that you like to kill people and you are not really here to roleplay but thats just my point of few and that is why ill let the admins decide what to do cause they exist for a reason.

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

well ill let admins take over from here and decide what to do but as far i saw yesterday i saw you multiple times in your black car with red uderglow going arround the city, running over people, getting killed by cops and cops getting killed by you, its obvious that you like to kill people and you are not really here to roleplay but thats just my point of few and that is why ill let the admins decide what to do cause they exist for a reason.
i mean i did a bank robbery, a shell raid and 2 pd raids that day so it's not that weird i've had cops after me and killed cops don't you think?
and the admins would probably need proper evidence of me doing these things
and what do you mean running over people, i ran over like 1 guy by accident and that was his fault

Last edited:

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

actually sorry, kamari did actually rdm in the first video at the end

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I believe I was also with Lester in the day if question and you should know that sometimes rp leads to killing people and it’s not like you followed us round all day seeing if we where doing or not you are just being biased based on the little you have seen

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Do not post if you are NOT involved or have any further evidence to provide.

D

Deleted member 902

Hi @CoNnEcT,

Thank you for taking the time to write up this report, from what I can see in the video it does look like you posed no threat to @Kamari Davis therefore I see this as an unneeded death. He will be banned for 5hrs for Random Death Match.

In the second video you do have a weapon out therefore they can shoot you. Nothing can be done there.

Hopefully this helps please do let me know if you need anymore.
Kind regards,
Hazza

Status
Not open for further replies.