Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to think that IF the police started to appear to win more often in firefights during raids or whatever, that eventually it could mean the removal of the 2 life rule. Which as someone with distinguished experience in staffing on Monolith, would make tracing NLR breakers far easier, but only time will tell how the update pans out as more people play it no use complaining to heavily now and throwing in the towel.
I really hope this is the way it goes cause from what I've seen so far police have such an advantage. Especially cause of the grenade launcher :(

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I really hope this is the way it goes cause from what I've seen so far police have such an advantage. Especially cause of the grenade launcher :(
I mean the grenade launcher is good but I haven’t seen it used once so far, may be because of attachments breaking but you never know. Personally I believe the police are in a good place now, when working together they have a advantage but are useless when being toxic in comms.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to think that IF the police started to appear to win more often in firefights during raids or whatever, that eventually it could mean the removal of the 2 life rule. Which as someone with distinguished experience in staffing on Monolith, would make tracing NLR breakers far easier, but only time will tell how the update pans out as more people play it no use complaining to heavily now and throwing in the towel.
This would definitely be on the table, that rule was always an imperfect fix to a substantial problem, and if it was no longer necessary we’d of course revisit it.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I really like every aspect of the update, except for two. 1) Cant sell illegal items on monomarket- selling guns on the monomarket was my main income and now that is taken away leaving me with less inv space and a danger selling guns 2) Fridges are gone- idk why they were removed-i had a ton and now they are just gone with no compensation

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I really like every aspect of the update, except for two. 1) Cant sell illegal items on monomarket- selling guns on the monomarket was my main income and now that is taken away leaving me with less inv space and a danger selling guns 2) Fridges are gone- idk why they were removed-i had a ton and now they are just gone with no compensation
Cant say anything for the fridges, but BOTH of the reasons you just mentioned for the monomarket are exactly why it was removed. 1. There needs to be danger selling illegal boombooms and such. You wouldnt trade drugs and illegal weapons on an open market. 2. People abusing the monomarket to use as storage space is what really got us here.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so I totally understand why they got rid of fridges, it’s kinda like the situation with guns remember how everybody used scar-h, so what I’m trying to say is there trying to change it up because everyone used fridges so they wanted to change it up a little so everyone uses different stuff now while basing, which I totally understand.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Cant say anything for the fridges, but BOTH of the reasons you just mentioned for the monomarket are exactly why it was removed. 1. There needs to be danger selling illegal boombooms and such. You wouldnt trade drugs and illegal weapons on an open market. 2. People abusing the monomarket to use as storage space is what really got us here.
This is about the mono market thing, I totally understand where you are coming from but with the storage thing doesn’t make sense, you know people use legal items as well for storage. I think mono market should be removed completely so there is more player to player interaction. I love how they are trying to change the meta makes it less boring but I don’t like the things they are giving cops, I can also understand it as well.