Status
Not open for further replies.

Lew Reyn

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Your Steam Name: 47
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156217570
Your Character Name: Lew Reyn

Ban Length: Perma
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Advertising
Time of Occurrence: I Don't Remember it was a while ago.
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Note; I am not gonna make up some sorry dumbass excuse or go on a rant as to why you should unban me. Ima be straight up, yea got into a heated argument with some staff, got mad, lost my temper and did what I did to get banned. Read up more on my rules and grew tf up. SO Im just askin for a second chance.

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Just wait, no need to tag him twice.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Advertising is strictly forbidden - and even then I'd have banned you only if it was deemed excessive. I'm pretty sure I caught you advertising another server IP when you joined and it doubts my ability to trust you to enter at all. What can you say that will ease my mind in forgiving you?

Lew Reyn

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@DevulTj I cannot say anything. Words are just words. Only actions that I can provide can prove not trust but a sense of forgiving. If words are necessary then I will use them. I was angry at the time childish, and both immature and thought only of myself. Since I was banned I played on other servers, that I eventually did come to the conclusion monolith was probably the best darkrp I played in a while. I have grown and become less childish, more mature and thought not only of my self but of others. I admit what I did was very wrong and that my punishment was suitable. There is no excuse for it, but a second chance is all I need for you to see that I have matured and grown since my last time on Monolith.

Lew Reyn

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am In Discord and Teamspeak, And I would like to apologise for my behaviour at that time aswell, If you would want to hear me apologise. I don't agree with what I did back then or want it to ever happen again. I have condemned my previous actions and improved as a person and as a gamer for it. So this is one of my steps as to moving on from the past and into the future.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Fine. Lets give you a shot. If you are caught doing anything sketchy you're out permanantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.